Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Jeans Selvage Denim made in SF

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I find they go for stacks of mediums, but the smalls go very quickly. Also, what's small? The likes of Gap seem to think that it's 32"!
Mind you, I saw Gustin's 'Blue Steel' chambray and now fancy one of their shirts. Incidentally, and this takes us off thread a little, is 28oz too heavy for a pair of jeans?

I find they go for stacks of mediums, but the smalls go very quickly. Also, what's small? The likes of Gap seem to think that it's 32"!Mind you, I saw Gustin's 'Blue Steel' chambray and now fancy one of their shirts. Incidentally, and this takes us off thread a little, is 28oz too heavy for a pair of jeans?
Small is anything I can't wear. 28oz? Damn. Never heard of anything beyond 25. What brings that up?

Dav

One Too Many
So have all you chaps who were expecting August shipping received emails to say the item has actually shipped? I haven't yet, so hopefully will today.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm waiting on the #55 Indigo/indigo from early July. I emailed them about a week ago, the saw the message that they were all going out this week. I never heard back, so I suppose we're all in the same boat. All you can do is keep checking the mailbox. This is a three-day weekend here, so if they don't come today I won't see them until next Tuesday at the earliest. Aaaargh!

Edward

Bartender
Following this with interest. I'd be tempted, at these prices, by something that heavy for the Winter, but so far the cuts all look a but narrow / low for my tastes. Quality looks good, though, as far as I can tell.

Will015

Familiar Face
Edward, The cut is absolutely a little low and a slim. If you go the non-washing route they stretch out to not be uncomfortably slim but there isn't much that can be done for the lower rise. They aren't like some modern jeans where it is just ridiculously low, but they're definitely lower than my 501's/Wranglers/Prison Blues.

Cheech

A-List Customer
sigh-- just ordered a pair and now I find out about the $20 referral link... Oh well, for the next pair!

If the campaign hasn't been fully backed yet you can always cancel your order a place new one under a new profile. Oh, and what do you know... Here's a referral you can use, too! www.weargustin.com/invite_from/5840

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
The good people at Gustin are willing to take my ill fitting shirt back as a return for store credit.. Looks like I'll be backing another pair of jeans..at least I know those will fit..

mattface

Practically Family
The good people at Gustin are willing to take my ill fitting shirt back as a return for store credit.. Looks like I'll be backing another pair of jeans..at least I know those will fit..

Did the measurements on your shirt match the ones on the fit guide? I'm probably going to order a shirt when I see a fabric I like, and I'm waffling between the large and XL. I actually like a slim fit OK in spite of the fact I'm not remotely slim, but I think I'm right on the cusp between L and XL. I have shirts with chest measurements close to the L and they fit OK, but a bit close.

Mlech415

New in Town
2 month Heavy Japan no washes and brand new indigo/indigo
6TKqu8bl.jpg
YduvYFkl.jpg
1fH0G8Sl.jpg

The organic chambray is gorgeous (One size too big) I am definitely backing this one when it comes up again
iWCGcTBl.jpg

A leaked photo of a gingham
cAEZP1yl.jpg

and a nice fedora for the fedora lounge.
XVTFQERl.jpg

Good pics, thanks for posting.
Sloan, I've seen other pics and they look like that too. I had to double take as I thought it was solid black.
Sorts look nice, sadly they don't make 'em big. And what I read, they tend to run small in the real world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw