Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Jeans Selvage Denim made in SF

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
The slims will have alot more snug pockets.

I would also think that if the straight is a good fit, then whats the use of trying the slims.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
So get a pair slims of some cheap ones that doesnt matter if you have to sell. Maybe there is someone here that can take them if they dont work out? Then you can sleep better at nights :D not knowing is a killer, and in our profession, the day after gets hard. Btw, what is it you do? I´m a It-Security councelor and look at a companies total network and recommends way to make it more secure now and makes a plan for the future. From SMB to the largest companies.

So get a pair slims of some cheap ones that doesnt matter if you have to sell. Maybe there is someone here that can take them if they dont work out? Then you can sleep better at nights :D not knowing is a killer, and in our profession, the day after gets hard. Btw, what is it you do? I´m a It-Security councelor and look at a companies total network and recommends way to make it more secure now and makes a plan for the future. From SMB to the largest companies.

I do IT as well. Engineering for HP/UMG and some new contracts coming on board. Work from my home office of eight Macs, a Linux box, and a company PC for admin stuff. We handle the Mac (Apple) space. So I get up and shower, get dressed and walk 20 feet to my "office". That's how I break in my new Gustin's :)

lewisskimonster

Familiar Face
Just backed the "super heavy" as I've been waiting for them to come back. Wish they would have offered them a little sooner, as it starting to get cold up here now. If you have been waiting for them, lets get them ordered up so they can get rolling on them. I hope to get them before Christmas.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I knew you did IT, that why I was curious. I work with HP alot less then any of the other big names, but there is still a place for them both in security and comunication in our company. So I guess you have a nice big applescreen in that office? :)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Scott, all kidding aside, I have been dragged into the 21st century screaming and kicking, and several time a day I want to ram my fist through my monitor.

Like you, I ordered my last Justin in slim rather than straight, as I did for my first two, and backed the #75 Okayama Standard just under the wire.

Scott, all kidding aside, I have been dragged into the 21st century screaming and kicking, and several time a day I want to ram my fist through my monitor.

Like you, I ordered my last Justin in slim rather than straight, as I did for my first two, and backed the #75 Okayama Standard just under the wire.

I changed my mind Richard and went straight fit on the Supa Heavy. What I have on works so well, no point in testing now. If all goes well Ill have three pairs of Gustin's by Xmas. I don't need to punch my monitors - they're too nice lol

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I changed my mind Richard and went straight fit on the Supa Heavy. What I have on works so well, no point in testing now. If all goes well Ill have three pairs of Gustin's by Xmas. I don't need to punch my monitors - they're too nice lol

If you two start wearing skinny jeans....we will have to have the talk.:eeek:

If you two start wearing skinny jeans....we will have to have the talk.:eeek:

rollingstones-stickyfingers.jpg

lol

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I´m considering the fourteeners. Does anyone have them?

My indy/indy is 14oz and they are actually substantial and a very versatile weight.

Theese look maybe a little "dull" (no rare selvedge id or anything) but the color looks great and they dont have too much streaking, might be a great pair!

The supereavies looks good, but im not a fan of that much of an open weave. (I would grab them as a second pair if I had the money, but im looking for a more normal perfect fade-jean right now)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner