Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Anyone drank any Tin Cup Whiskey from Colorado? It's on sale this wk & I'm thinking about putting it on my shopping list, but I'm always leery about whiskey with no age statement. I do like Strannahan's Colorado Whiskey & it's not age stated either.

1zfilix.jpg

Home from shopping the sales for this wk while wearing my MBCD. The gold nugget was in finding the 16 yr old Longmorn in the Signatory Vintage series. This is the 3rd bottle of the 288 bottled 10 yrs ago that I have had so I know what I'm getting. It was quite the surprise to dig this one out. It will go in the cabinet for very special occasions.

2jd2mpu.jpg

2ptcrc3.jpg

4imu6a.jpg

RJR

Home from shopping the sales for this wk while wearing my MBCD. The gold nugget was in finding the 16 yr old Longmorn in the Signatory Vintage series. This is the 3rd bottle of the 288 bottled 10 yrs ago that I have had so I know what I'm getting. It was quite the surprise to dig this one out. It will go in the cabinet for very special occasions.

2jd2mpu.jpg

2ptcrc3.jpg

4imu6a.jpg
Very successful shopping trip!

Bob, looks like you have a Libbey deer & flying duck pattern rocks glass there. I have several different patterns & sets from the 1950's. I need 2 Libbey small canvasback shot glasses with the silver rim to complete a set of 6 if you see any around when your treasure hunting.

We do need to get together & drink a little!

Technically because of it's size I guess the glass would be what's called a low ball glass. Libbey made a series with a jumping bass & some flying ducks but I've only seen a couple of glasses. That pattern would be good for you to take to work.

Milk & cookies would be good this morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24