Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you guys seen this video about “styling leather jackets for adult men”…

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I got the feeling she projects her hatred on leather jacket and cafe racer or layering and camo items from past relations with dudes who wore those kind of style, that's why she dresses her husband in such way designed to blend with the city environment on another woman's peripheral view.

many people love wearing layers, and mixing camo items and leather jackets, especially among celebrities, and she hates them all while claiming to be celebrity's stylist

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got the feeling she projects her hatred on leather jacket and cafe racer or layering and camo items from past relations with dudes who wore those kind of style, that's why she dresses her husband in such way designed to blend with the city environment on another woman's peripheral view.

many people love wearing layers, and mixing camo items and leather jackets, especially among celebrities, and she hates them all while claiming to be celebrity's stylist

I don't think you have to do psychoanalysis on that.
Tastes are different and if her target audience is the Vanilla Girls and the like, then maybe they really don't like it.
Why she then speaks in a very generalized way may be another story.
She and her style, for example, would not be my taste at all, insofar also irrelevant whether she would like me/my style (and apart from age LOL)
Live and let live would be the motto here.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
but she talks like she is the voice of all women in the world, as a person even an influencer you can only voice yourself, you can't claim the entire universe would agree with you and speak through you, unless she made a poll and reveal the result of such poll. as youtuber or instagrammer it would be very easy to create such poll if she made a little bit more effort, leather cafe racer yay or nay? I bet majority would say yay lol.

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
I try keep in mind it’s as likely to be a character as anything else. These are all performances and while this could be her genuine personality, it’s likely to at least be exaggerated. A lot of views can be had …even if they are all from people telling you how wrong you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80