Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

b6529427b2ad266769509a2d6261ea71.jpg

Same shirt, different day. Sweet Caddy, huh?

Yes! Rockin it dale! :eusa_clap

Love the Tiki photo as well!

Nice one, Dale. Everybody's looking good. Dig the pink boots!
Thanks Bama! God knows I love 'em...but daddy needs a drink about now.
Where are you? Have you seen Bobby Brady? Whatever you do, don't remove the tiki idol from the cave!
Here's a clue....
9fa1ef75e8b9e91ca11f57845407bc45.jpg

I hope the tiki has something ice cold and heavy on the rum in it.
Dale, dude, loving the Polynesian theme and the Caddy!

Bart, a blast from the past!
Thanks Perry!
Yes! Rockin it dale! :eusa_clap

Love the Tiki photo as well!
Thanks Harv!
Maybe that's the trick?! (wearing the Hawaiian shirt open like a jacket and the T-shirt outside)
It's because the 6-pack I had back when I bought this shirt looks more like a keg these days and it's too tight if I button it. [emoji14]

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Nice pixs Dale, rock'n it as usual. I had to go all the way to caly to find some warm enough weather for my Avanti and debut my new BSHW semi-calado

Ice cold, Mike!! Glad you had a safe trip and good to have you back! That BSHW is the perfect complement to that bad@ss shirt!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Appreciate it Dale & boots, fear this will be my last post till next summer, time to switch to felt & wool. BTW, like your new avatar boots

4d21245d3a377a848d15c13d4a2e6915.jpg

It was in the high 80s this afternoon so I cranked up this killer Avanti that my good friend Mikespens spotted for me awhile back along with a vintage Dobbs milan that I scored at the thrift store recently.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
4d21245d3a377a848d15c13d4a2e6915.jpg

It was in the high 80s this afternoon.
The only time it's in the high 80's here is when there's no patrol car around so that you can put your foot down. But if you wear a great shirt like that, you'll be easily recognised. (Worth it though.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran