Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Spent some time in the orchards in my yoot but never seen a picker in a Hawaiian shirt and fancy hat. Thanks for keeping the thread alive Lando.

The wife and I stepped out for dinner for our 13th anniversary. Took a cue from Lando and went with a western. Vintage Resistol straw.
e5ajy7ym.jpg

I know its the wrong thread, but here are the boots
pynyhysa.jpg

I'll probably be a dad again by the weekend as you can probably see

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys.
Yeah, kids will knock a hole in the hat budget, but hopefully they will have more good things to say about me than my hats will after I'm dead.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The wife and I stepped out for dinner for our 13th anniversary. Took a cue from Lando and went with a western. Vintage Resistol straw.
e5ajy7ym.jpg
If SGH-T959V means wonderful pics like this, keep using it my man.
Congratulations to both of you. I shall look forward to seeing your baby's christening fedora, sorry, I mean, bonnet.

Thanks for the encouraging words GHT, HatsrMe, & Lando.
Lookin good in that combo HrM!
Lando theres not really anything much cooler to be around than kids that age, when they are first really starting to figure out the world around them. (when they're happy, anyway)
I'll post up when he/she (we didn't find out this time) gets here.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Wow, just when you think this thread is gonna take a seasonal dive it springs back to life.

Live'n large JT and stand'n out from the crowd Charlie.

Lando

Practically Family
10231593345_d09fdc4893_c.jpg

I'm actually pretty ready at this point for it to just get cold so I can break all my leather out. But till that happens and I keep getting these 80 degree days here, the thread shall continue lol. This pic will be double posted because my new Buckaroos came in and they came out awesome. So, in my confident lack of style, I ventured out with my big black cherry Buckaroo and my flamingos Hawaiian shirt lol. Let the rum flow lol

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Lando, that is an awesome combination. I'm loving the buckaroo, and the flamingos shirt is made to perfection. See how the fabric pattern is matched down the centre, and over the breast pocket. It's not easy to do that, but get it right and you get the 'wow' factor. Compliments to you sir. I can't quite make out if the buttonholes have been made with a vertical cut, or, hopefully, a horizontal one. Either way, it doesn't detract from the finish.

gu8a3a6e.jpg
ude2u9u2.jpg

Jazzin' up the diaper aisle in a ukulele print Hilo Hattie and the milan Dobbs. Still pretty warm and sunny for the alohas down here.

Anybody else here do bowling shirts and fedoras? I found a thread about'em but it seems pretty dead. Just curious, they're another vice of mine.

Lando

Practically Family
gu8a3a6e.jpg
ude2u9u2.jpg

Jazzin' up the diaper aisle in a ukulele print Hilo Hattie and the milan Dobbs. Still pretty warm and sunny for the alohas down here.

Anybody else here do bowling shirts and fedoras? I found a thread about'em but it seems pretty dead. Just curious, they're another vice of mine.

I've rocked the diaper aisle many many times in my big hat hawaiian attire lol. Sometimes I get dressed up just because I can. Every outing should be an event, especially when the little ones keep you indoors for a while lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy