Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

History Channel Gone Wrong

Last edited:
The part I saw was all conspiracy all day JFK. You sure you didn't miss some? :p
Only the ones they aired early in the morning. We have DirecTV and, for whatever reason, almost all of the basic cable channels appear to be the east coast feed--everything airs three hours earlier than advertised.

LBJ had it done.
If you believe the deathbed confession of E. Howard Hunt, former CIA agent and convicted Watergate co-conspirator, Johnson not only gave the go-ahead for Kennedy's assassination, but he also steered the Warren Commission into issuing the conclusion that Oswald was the lone gunner.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
There are a couple of problems with these theories! Johnson couldn't even keep the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident a secrete and he sure couldn't get reelected. So much for a grand conspiracy master mind!

Only the ones they aired early in the morning. We have DirecTV and, for whatever reason, almost all of the basic cable channels appear to be the east coast feed--everything airs three hours earlier than advertised.

If you believe the deathbed confession of E. Howard Hunt, former CIA agent and convicted Watergate co-conspirator, Johnson not only gave the go-ahead for Kennedy's assassination, but he also steered the Warren Commission into issuing the conclusion that Oswald was the lone gunner.

Johnson was an even bigger Rat that I thought. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
There are a couple of problems with these theories! Johnson couldn't even keep the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident a secrete and he sure couldn't get reelected. So much for a grand conspiracy master mind!
In any Administration (private business, government, etc) it's not how smart YOU are, it's how smart your STAFF is that matters.
You could be a bumbling idiot, as long as you put up a good front, and your staff makes the right decisions, it doesn't matter.
Being in government over 25yrs, I can tell you this is true.
LBJ might not have been a master mind, but he didn't have to be.
BTW this isn't politics, it's a true fact of life, as I stated before.
I've even seen it in private companies locally that are very successful.
All it took was a dream, an idea, and a few people to figure out how to bring it to life...one of those people may not have been the founder of the company.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Missing in Alaska: Vanished in a Vortex
In 1950, a military transport plane vanished in the Alaska Triangle with 44 people on board, and hasn't been seen since. Was its disappearance caused by bad weather or something more sinister?
I rest my case!

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
History Channel has become such a crap channel, same with Animal Planet. This is still one of my favorite Internet images about History. It's just so apt. I prefer to watch American Heroes Channel (used to be Military Channel). It's got a lot of interesting stuff about American History, and I'm currently following two programs from them: American Titans and Gunslingers. Both are very interesting and educational.

History Channel has become such a crap channel, same with Animal Planet. This is still one of my favorite Internet images about History. It's just so apt. I prefer to watch American Heroes Channel (used to be Military Channel). It's got a lot of interesting stuff about American History, and I'm currently following two programs from them: American Titans and Gunslingers. Both are very interesting and educational.

A silly name, but I agree, American Heroes Channel is getting better as it is bringing in more new material that is like what the old History Channel used to be. AHC is on my list of five or six channels that I'll flip to, to see what's on it, but History Channel is not on that list anymore.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately, to get American Heroes Channel, I would have to buy the next two packages of programming!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Late to this party, but there are so many things not right about the JFK narrative, that what ever really happened, it isn't what the official story is. And maybe that's the best answer we'll ever get[huh]

But never mind JFK, I wanna talk about this guy...

Big J

Call Me a Cab
ancient-aliens.jpg

I spend half my waking life googling stuff to prove to my kids that 'Aliens' are not responsible for everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy