Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you store your purses?

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I have some stored in my wardrobe in a plastic container but I've realised that these are the ones I just never really use or don't like anymore. My work bag is just slung on the floor whilst I have several hanging on door and drawer knobs. I keep my kelly bags in my wardrobe resting on top of my jeans but I should find a safer place as my kitten seems to enjoy attacking anything in there!

Pina Bridgette said:
I have two wicker baskets on the top shelf of my closet holding purses. The purses I keep tucked away in their purse bags. I also buy flannel and custom make them for the ones that didn't come with. 2 are in pillow cases. It sounds like a lot but I actually only have a few bags because I don't think I could take care of them all properly if I had much more. I take them out at least 2x a year for cleaning/conditioning.

One of my friends has never thrown away a purse and now has an entire closet devoted to them. Overflowing. If I recall correctly, she uses hanging shoe/sweater caddies to help her out, like this:

31PCH6VVERL._AA280_.jpg

P.

I use 2 of these hanging organizers in my closet for purses and any that are too large are on the closet shelf

GILDA

I actually dont have many. Ill find one I love, work it to death, throw it out and buy a new one. I get sick of having the same thing so I always throw them away and buy new. LOL!!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass