Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I cooked a leather jacket

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Ha. I have two cats who'l sleep on anything, wherever it is, if it looks comfy. If they want to get back at me for anything, they'll just pee on it.... :lol:
quoted for truth... really it is the truth, if somehow being ignored, or I don't react to their demand, next thing I find, the sink I use to brush my teeth and shave have been urinated. once my laptop of all things because it was new and I carried it everywhere, and my work desk where they saw me sitting at all day ignoring them, or my motorcycle seat since they know I love it
not everyday or just randomly done, always after I scold them for something, or ignore their begging on some snack I eat... premeditated evil payback at me.

Last edited:

thor

Call Me a Cab
Hokay Monitor... it's now "official"! I'm nominating you to be the forums resident "Mad Scientist". I can see it now cages full of whimpering jackets and hides.... cowering in the background as you and your faithful servant Yeegor ready the various "treatments" in your laboratory. You laughing maniacally:

"IT FITS! IT FITS!"

Before Yeegor drags you away mumbling "yeth master!"

I'll try and see you before the towns people, complete with torches and pitchforks, come to burn down your castle for blaspheming against the laws of man, nature and jacket manufacturers.

Worf
Funniest post I've read in a long time! :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I think the cats have had a go at it.

I was thinking the same thing... glad you said it first though. When PETA gets through with you I'll be long gone on the Bowling Green! Actually I just re-read your thread. I thought it read, "the cats have got to go!" My bad, wishful thanking I guess.

Worf

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
"Rigor-mortis-treatment", sounds stiff. And "hand-made in Germany", god, oh god. We do all for the money... :D

designers motto if I design an outrageous looking fashion, better slap outrageous price tag as well, at least it would be that outrageous jacket nobody could afford rather than outrageous looking jacket nobody wants to buy

Yesteryear

One of the Regulars
Cooked leather, that sounds delicious!
thumb1CharlieChaplinG1277274973.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou