Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy IV (beware... spoiler pics)

kbadr

Familiar Face
I don't necessarily think it's a computer rendering. If it is, it matches Drew's hand-painted style that he's used for 30+ years.

Yeah, once I get it finished in my CAD system (or finish engineering drawings) I'll have to post pics of my LEGO Twentieth (pre-'38 "heavyweight") and 20th ('38-on streamliner) Century Limiteds...

Oooh, now there's a Display Case idea: "Show us your LEGO versions of Golden Era icons"!lol

For all you Brand P guys, I'm working on the Broadway Limiteds, too... most of the basic design's the same for both anyway.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
You would have to go and mention those...:rolleyes:

*drool*

Signed,
Unrepentant Old-School LEGO-Geek

And there's finally a LEGO Fedora!lol

I am glad that a couple of you appreciate this as much as we do! And I didn't even think about how insanely cool a Lego Fedora is! :)

Jovan

Suspended
Nice but...

Shouldn't the guard be carrying an MP38? :p

I note that all the toys keep the allegiance of the bad guys mysterious. I guess parents wouldn't take kindly to their kids playing with Hakenkreuz flags in their LEGOs. lol

Heck, LEGO never has liked the un-PC--they had to make flintlocks for their Pirates and revolvers for Wild West series, but I'm surprised they even made automatics for the Batman sets... and the Star Wars blasters... and ever even issued such warlike (and thus against LEGO founding principles) models as the Sopwith Camel and Fokker Triplane (both very nice models, but that's :eek:fftopic:)

Besides, they do a lotta business in Germany, and I don't see them doing an entire theme in distinct "German Market" and "Everywhere Else" flavors...

Jovan

Suspended
Yeah. I don't think that'd sit well even if they replaced the Hakenkreuz with the iron cross like they do in a lot of games (like Day of Defeat). Mind you, the original movies have TONNES of those flags all over the place.

Baggers

Practically Family
Story said:
"Indiana Jones and the search for the Centrum Silver"

I'm thinking someone should photoshop "I want my damn discount!" on that poster. lol

That said, I'll be there on May 22nd to cheer on a fellow -- but older than me -- "seasoned citizen."

Cheers!

Jovan

Suspended
Just saw some pics of Indy with Agent Spalko (Cate Blanchett) holding what looks like a rapier to his throat with some U.S. Army soldiers guarding in the background, another with Marion and Mutt (Shia LaBeouf) in a rather large military truck brandishing an RPG-7 (though the Russians would have been using the RPG-2 at that time). Can't recall where I saw these.

RIOT

Practically Family
Jovan said:
Just saw some pics of Indy with Agent Spalko (Cate Blanchett) holding what looks like a rapier to his throat with some U.S. Army soldiers guarding in the background, another with Marion and Mutt (Shia LaBeouf) in a rather large military truck brandishing an RPG-7 (though the Russians would have been using the RPG-2 at that time). Can't recall where I saw these.

Here's one of the photos you were referring to. I just can't remember where I got it from [huh] :eusa_doh:

indy4_empire02.jpg

and this

cuar03w_indianajones0802.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari