Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introduction

madmark

New in Town
Hello All,
Been a hat lover since I was a little kid. I am from the Albany NY area. I love Kangol Hats and have since the 80's. Looking forward to learning more about hats and vintage clothes.. Also I love cigars.

Gunship

New in Town
Also new to the site (just recently rec'd permissions to reply) although I've been following for a few months now. Enjoy the chatter and the pix on all the threads & feel like I know many of the members already. Have been a fan of fedoras since I was a little boy "wearing" my grandfather's hats!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Also new to the site (just recently rec'd permissions to reply) although I've been following for a few months now. Enjoy the chatter and the pix on all the threads & feel like I know many of the members already. Have been a fan of fedoras since I was a little boy "wearing" my grandfather's hats!

Great place. Good people.

40Cal

One Too Many
Hello All,
I've been lurking here for awhile now. Thought i should say hi at least. I think i learn something new every day when i come to this site. Such a wealth of knowledge all in one place. Just great. I've been collecting and wearing fedoras for a few years. I used to think I was alone in this obsession ...haha! It's good to see I have lots of company!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Hello All,
I've been lurking here for awhile now. Thought i should say hi at least. I think i learn something new every day when i come to this site. Such a wealth of knowledge all in one place. Just great. I've been collecting and wearing fedoras for a few years. I used to think I was alone in this obsession ...haha! It's good to see I have lots of company!

welcome home

say goodbye to your bank account

gcsdls

New in Town
Hi all,

I'm new here...haven't been much of a hat wearer through life, mostly because my wife didn't want me to muss my hair. She still doesn't...but I'm now wearing hats anyway. She still loves me. :)

Just ordered my first fedora from OZ (EA). I'll be waiting hard for 3 months until it gets here. Meanwhile, my Tilley and visors will just have to do.

regards,

George

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran