Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
I sleep hot, so the window is usually open just so I can justify the top sheet (not tonight though, it's around zero with gusts to 30, I save that weather for camping).

The top sheet which covers my "on my back, arms at my side, unmoving position of attention, sleep posture" (gee, thanks boot camp :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, given what keep nearby when I sleep, if the bogeyman comes for me he best pack a lunch and bring a friend.

:eek:fftopic: The Mister sleeps with just a sheet most of the time, and I sleep with a sheet and two fleece blankets (one of the doubled over). :rolleyes:

Oh and, we don't have any bottles, so the glasses are usually full of water. ;)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Since the house is usually under 50 F at night now, I sleep with...six blankets?! And sometimes my fuzzy hat.

And a warm short-haired dog - she's a good little space heater, so I tolerate her snoring and the way she takes the middle of the bed. :)

Yes, I'm a baby.

The only bad thing about sleeping entirely under the covers is on camping trips, when other people stomp around don't realize I'm IN the bedding. You get stepped on a lot that way, and once I was kicked across the floor as a stray duffel bag. I'm a sound enough sleeper I had to be told the next day! lol

When it comes to pets in the bed, its a toss-up. The dog takes up more room but the cat (a scruffy old beast) likes to sleep ON my head and drool into my ear. It is not charming.

-Viola

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Sleeping desnudo

I read where Robert Morley the big English actor (Flying Machines etc) used to sleep naked but with a sheet over the top and the window open.

My son gets hot in bed and also will sleep with an overhead fan full on and just a sheet and the window open. I think it is just a metabolism thing.

Since a doctor advised me at age 10 I have always had a short cold shower after a hot one. The result of this is that I could count the number of flus I have had in my life on one hand. Your body gets stronger and less susceptible to colds and flu.

cookie said:
I read where Robert Morley the big English actor (Flying Machines etc) used to sleep naked but with a sheet over the top and the window open.

My son gets hot in bed and also will sleep with an overhead fan full on and just a sheet and the window open. I think it is just a metabolism thing.

Since a doctor advised me at age 10 I have always had a short cold shower after a hot one. The result of this is that I could count the number of flus I have had in my life on one hand. Your body gets stronger and less susceptible to colds and flu.

I'll just take your word for it. :eek: :p

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PrettySquareGal said:

jamespowers said:
Nope---BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle). ;) :p

I am kinda indecisive, so I keep both. :D

What will add to the effect is when I arise to confront the bogeyman, (un)dressed like the aforementioned Morley but armed like the entire 3rd Armored Division. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats