Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"It" - For the Gals.

*LovePotion*

New in Town
I know I know I put Marilyn I can see how she looks to much of a prepackaged girl, but on the inside I think she had IT it was just shadowed over by a lot of hollywood hype around her. That is my opinion..... I also like Ella Fitzgerald and Jean Harlow....Breathtaking Women
mm-1.jpg

lella.jpg

jean-harlow-004-img.jpg

EllaFitzgerald.jpg

My two IT girls together!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Still can't attach photos at the moment :( :( does anyone have any Gene Tierney pics they could put up for me?????

She really had "it" in " Leave her to Heaven" as far as I'm concerned......

Pretty please?????:D

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Thanks Jitterbugdoll, they are really great photos. The first one is simply stunning. :eusa_clap
What ever "it" was she had in oodles.....

Rosie

One Too Many
Marc Chevalier said:
I love Eartha Kitt. I really do. But in the photo below, her head looks a bit like the Cryptkeeper's from the "Tales from the Crypt" TV series. Actually, the Cryptkeeper himself has a kind of postmortem "it".

kitt_eartha.jpg
cryptkeeper.jpg

That's so mean but so lol.

Carolie

K.D. Lightner said:
Yes, a great group: you have even included Mary Pickford, who was America's Sweetheart at about the time my mother was born!

karol

I love Mary Pickford! I'm seriously probably the only 20 year old in my college who loves silent film actor and actresses. My mom was born in 1960 and was a disco queen come the 70's haha. Her idol was Natalie Wood. :)

Camille

Familiar Face
This is one of my favourite It-girls.

marlene1.jpg

"Darling, the legs aren't so beautiful, I just know what to do with them."

Nothing more needs saying. Marlene in my heart.

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner