Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just go my first Aero....

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love HD and Pete. Finally a pic that shows the grain and the fit, perfectly.... the rest were a bloody mess. The ole lady was making rum fruitcake with a brandy glaze... For the life of me I couldn't figure out why all the other shots were so blurry... Came down this morning to find 2/3rds of the brandy gone and ain't a cake been baked. I'll have a co-worker take some more shots on Monday... Sigh....

Hey Atlanta Spike... hope you love your jacket, please take pics and share...

Worf

Doublegun

Practically Family
My first Aero was a LHB and as I enter the third winter wearing the jacket I can tell you that they keep getting better with age. I ordered mine with a wool plaid lining and I returned it after the first winter and had the lining changed to cotton drill. I don't miss the wool at all. Nice thing about the LHB is the jacket dresses up or down so it looks great with wool flannel and dress shoes and with worn out jeans and work boots.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Hey Worf.loving the thought of the rum fruitcake,,,im a Woods 100 man,,try making a cake with that !!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the jacket..Im waiting on a hercules in oilpull @ a horsehide highwayman,,should be sometime early next year,i will be happy to get the same kinda fit,,,,,go easy with that cake :D

Graemsay

Practically Family
Looking good there Worf. The fit's spot on. Now all you need to do is abuse the poor thing until it softens up and acquires a patina.

Shame about the cake though... :confused:

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Of course, send me your address and I'll pop a puller in the post to you. Sorry someone has taken over the sale page from me, and didn't realise they should be on!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hey Worf.loving the thought of the rum fruitcake,,,im a Woods 100 man,,try making a cake with that !!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the jacket..Im waiting on a hercules in oilpull @ a horsehide highwayman,,should be sometime early next year,i will be happy to get the same kinda fit,,,,,go easy with that cake :D

I had an uncle by marriage who was from Jamaica, W.I. We learned to make rum fruitcake with Wray and Nephew Overproof rum. I had a sip last night, tastes like sterno on steroids. Yipes, I hope that stuff "cooks off" or there'll be some tipsy folks round the fireplace come Christmas. I don't drink so I only gave it a taste. Whew! If the old T-bird refuses to start I know what to put down the carb!

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Worf, the jacket looks great from the back but need several good shots from the front and maybe side views. From the back, none of us could see your ear to ear grin!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love everybody. Kind of a down day here in the Northeast for reasons I won't go into, this thread really makes me smile. Additional photo's coming, my son "Da Knucklehaid" is in from College tomorrow, perhaps I can enlist him to snap a photo or two BEFORE he disappears with his wurfless buddies for the weekend. Can't think of a nicer fraternity to be a memeber of.

Much love..

Worf

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Worf,

Looks great! I have an Aero and yes they are stiff! That jacket could probably walk itself, but from what everyone says it will break in and soften up.

Enjoy,

Dave

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Finally got some new pics.

IMG_1009.jpg

Front

IMG_1011.jpg

Side

IMG_1013.jpg

Front

Worf