Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA in 07/08

Curt Dawson

Familiar Face
Looks like I might be out in the greater So.Cal area(Victorville-Santa Monica)the week after Independence day.Are there any events going on that I should know about?[huh]

Snookie

Practically Family
Old Fort MacArthur Days are usually about then...my birthday's the 9th, and it usually falls at the same time. www.ftmac.org It's a little early for SoCal events to be posted, so ask again a little closer to the date!

Dagwood

Practically Family
You might want to look at the Hollywood Bowl. Chris Issak will be there on Saturday, July 12, 2008. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy will be there on Wednesday, July 16, 2008, for Swing Night.

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
I believe the hootenanny is about that time if you like rockabilly. Never been but might be around there at that time this summer. It is always the first weekend in July I think.

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
I've also heard a lot about Club Cicada lately. Does anyone know if they have things going on there at that time of the year? I suppose I could check out the website:)

Curt Dawson

Familiar Face
Birthday Visit

MrNewportCustom said:
Ticket to the Twenties. This year it's July 12 and 13. Quite a number of Loungers attended last year. And my birthday is the 22nd. . . . Bring gifts! (One for Snookie, too) :D

Lee
Well my B/D is just before I come out on the 29th of June.Whiskey,maduro cigars and ammo are always appreciated.Fort MacArthur looks interesting will definetly have to check that out.I'll continue to check in as I get closer to departure.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic