Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Lady Margo" A-2 Jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Hmmmm! My opinion only mind.
Jacket looks ok but the seller does not seem to me to be the most knowledgeable about this sort of thing. The letter, just seems an odd sort of thing to write, why not just give it to whoever and tell them the history verbally.
I guess more on here with more know how can tell you how rare or whatever this jacket is

D

Deleted member 16736

The artwork is very nice. Well-done and well-preserved. The jacket itself is also well-preserved. Plus it has a painted squadron patch and another painted emblem. It's a great jacket. Not surprised it's selling for a very high price.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The current price is not that high for a painted A2 of this quality. It's nice to see a rarer goatskin version of this 50,000 Dubow contract in such good condition. It is likely to sell for $4k+.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Just noticed the mildew is quit prominent in the pics using the mouse to enlarge the photo. How would the new owner deal with that especially as it is 'spotted' all over the back including the painting.

jback

Familiar Face
I'm also curious about the mildew. Would it just wipe off or need tougher cleaning? And what about the very light patch under the letter M in Margo? How would you restore that?

Jonathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails