Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Trucker Levi's / Lee / Type-whatever jackets!

Hh121

Banned
The weight is too light for me, here are information you need :
Weight: 5.2 pounds

With jacket buttoned and lying flat
Armpit along seam to tip of cuff: 19.5 inches
Top of collar to bottom of waist (back side): 26.0”
Top of collar to bottom of waist (front side): 27.0”
Around waist 42”
Around chest below armpits: 43.5”
Across front yoke, right above flap pockets: 17”
Across back yoke seam to seam: 19”
Across back shoulder to shoulder (about 4” down from top of collar) : 20”

With jacket on and buttoned:
Top of shoulder seam to cuff: 24”
Across the chest at nipples 44.5” <= makes sense since it is a 44

Monitor.
What were the dimensions of your Maverick in size 42 ?? Might give us an idea of how the 44 measures.
How did the 42 fit on you?
Damn that is a nice color...

I don't think my Vanson Maverick jacket is a good representation of the style. It's a weirdo from top to bottom. I think it was a full custom order. The size is weird. Sleeves are super slim and armpits are high. But here are the measurements...

P2P: 22"
Waist: 18"
Shoulders: 18"
Sleeves: 25.5"
Back: 23"

Then again, comparing it to the size 40 that was recently posted here, on TFL, it does sound realistic.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vanso...cker-Jacket-size-40-Made-in-USA-/192464808238

Ksozay has this jacket, maybe he can confirm these measurements (though they do look off...).

The weight is too light for me, here are information you need :
Weight: 5.2 pounds

With jacket buttoned and lying flat
Armpit along seam to tip of cuff: 19.5 inches
Top of collar to bottom of waist (back side): 26.0”
Top of collar to bottom of waist (front side): 27.0”
Around waist 42”
Around chest below armpits: 43.5”
Across front yoke, right above flap pockets: 17”
Across back yoke seam to seam: 19”
Across back shoulder to shoulder (about 4” down from top of collar) : 20”

With jacket on and buttoned:
Top of shoulder seam to cuff: 24”
Across the chest at nipples 44.5” <= makes sense since it is a 44

What are these measurements for? HH Vanson??

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That Vanson Trucker is World Class one of a kind imho. All i know is it would be long gone if i hadn’t just bought a jacket. Somebody better get hot before i call my Wells Fargo guy. Just sayin...
Be well. Bowen

Bowen.
What if I buy the Vanson Trucker then trade you for your new amazing HB ??

...those measurements seem off. Dude just listed four different P2P measurements. And no way this jacket is only 5.2. Mine is 3 kgs!

ksozay

One Too Many
I don't think my Vanson Maverick jacket is a good representation of the style. It's a weirdo from top to bottom. I think it was a full custom order. The size is weird. Sleeves are super slim and armpits are high. But here are the measurements...

P2P: 22"
Waist: 18"
Shoulders: 18"
Sleeves: 25.5"
Back: 23"

Then again, comparing it to the size 40 that was recently posted here, on TFL, it does sound realistic.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vanso...cker-Jacket-size-40-Made-in-USA-/192464808238

Ksozay has this jacket, maybe he can confirm these measurements (though they do look off...).

Measurements on mine are close to what was in the ebay add. Probably .5 off on the chest so right around 20.5/21 for pit to pit.

This is one of those jackets you buy because the color and details of the jacket are rare enough to balance out the "slightly larger" fit of it. If it was a 42 and not a 44, I'd buy it. Reminds me of the cognac Chopper another member has. Hide is so beautiful in that color.

This is your destiny @Monitor - embrace it with both hands and 600 dollars.

Measurements on mine are close to what was in the ebay add. Probably .5 off on the chest so right around 20.5/21 for pit to pit.

This is one of those jackets you buy because the color and details of the jacket are rare enough to balance out the "slightly larger" fit of it. If it was a 42 and not a 44, I'd buy it. Reminds me of the cognac Chopper another member has. Hide is so beautiful in that color.

This is your destiny @Monitor - embrace it with both hands and 600 dollars.

That must be the smallest 40 Vanson has ever done... Their 40 is usually 22.5" P2P. Or more! And why is that jacket in 40 longer than the one I have in 42?? Argh...

As for me getting it... Not a possibility. Let's say the auction ends at $600. That's another $100 for the shipping and then comes the import tax... It would amount to $1000. I could have Aero make me one for that kinda money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran