Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers Super Phantom No.443

Glad you like it, zetwal.

Mickiemac, LL has a lots of different models and styles and I'm sure you could find something you'd like - though I strongly believe you could rock any jacket you want at any age and look awesome (and besides, the guys that made LL famous back in the rock'n'roll days of the 60's still wear their jackets proudly and look better than ever) - because Lewis Leathers quality is just beyond description. They're much, much better jacket than any review or photo online would make you think and you have to try them on to fully appreciate the brand. Just ask Fanch. :) I've said it many times before but of all the brands I've ever had, this jacket came as the biggest surprise to me when I got it. The cut, fit, details... Just a perfectly made, thought-out jacket for both off and on the bike. They're pricey but in LL case I think they're worth it. Or at least Super Phantom is. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo