Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOOK what I won

Magus

Practically Family
dressed2the9's said:
Clap my hand brotha soul Mark man!
I shall wear a wide brim, high crown, and wide band
Coooollldd Blooded!
You Know Mark you a bad motha....

You Know Mark you a bad motha....Shut yo mouth.

lol

Shaft...what a song.

M

Katt in Hat

A-List Customer
I bought this from Pilgrim. A Very Nice Hat Indeed.

Pilgrim said:
I just received this, and it's not my style. But it IS one beautiful hat. The felt is smooth and has a nice feel, and is easily the quality equal of the Stetson Whippets I have. This is a beautifully made hat and it shows little to no wear. sweatband is marked "990", Resistol Self-Conforming, and "Linxwiler's, Sherman Texas". The gold stamps on the sweatband are fresh and show no wear at all.

The brim is 1 7/8", and has a very nice Cavanagh-style wrapped and stitched edge. The crown is about 4.5-5" tall. Interior is a dark green satin and there isn't a mark or stain on it. Size is clearly marked 7 1/4 "Extra long oval", and it's a very accurate 7 1/4 and a great fit for me. (Unfortunately.)

Just not quite my style. If you like a narrower brim, this might be the hat for you.

Resistol-1.jpg

Resistol-2.jpg

I will be glad to take more photos if needed. $30 plus actual shipping and it's yours.
Exactly as advertized.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
You beat me by a dollar!

Yo, 'Sup? You beat me by fitty cent on this auction! Good Job, and I agree with the rest..... keep the high crown. This baby will only go one way in value. Up Up and away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou