Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a fedora

shorty93

New in Town
Hey everyone i have been looking for a fedora for my bf for xmas and have a hard time doing so because i dont want to buy online. If you know of any store in either Ottawa or Toronto that would be great if you have a email address or website for them that would be even better so i can get any idea of costs before i take him to pick the one he wants out..
Thanks
Rhianhnon

jjunner

New in Town
I live in Toronto and I couldn't find any hatters for my taste, but it depends on what you want. If you want a new fedora that is not a brand name then you can probably find a little booth in a mall somewhere or just a little hat store. For any good quality hat I would suggest biting the bullet and buying online or snooping around some vintage clothing shops and hope you get lucky with the size and style. Good luck!

JJ

varga49

One of the Regulars
what size is your boyfriends noggin? Look in the classifieds here there may be a vintage hat that you can get him...that's usually a far better deal than buying a new one...with the exception of a few excellent hatters also found right here at fedora lounge...hmm sorry if that sounded like a commercial!

G MAN

One of the Regulars
Toronto Hatter

The Hatter is a small store in T.O. with two locations that sells hats
The first store also offers full Hat Cleaning and Blocking services
This store is located in North York at 1794 Avenue Road Tel. 416-783-8233
The second store just sells Hats and is a short walk from the Eaton Centre at 137 Yonge St. Tel. 416-366-8195

G MAN

One of the Regulars
By the way, the store is called The Hatter, but the Avenue Road location is the Mad Hatter Store that you are asking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner