Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Los Angeles and Orange County areas: Free Portrait of YOU in Vintage!

Who Oughta Be in Pictures?

• Mr. Lucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short Clara

• FedoraGent

• sweetfrancaise

• Rondo Hatton

• Total voters

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Even More

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

Even More to Come...

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Last Two...

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Lee has more on his Hasselblad and digital camera. We will have to wait and see what comes of those. The 'real' pictures from the film camera will be out in a week or so.

FG.

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Thanks!

pigeon toe said:
Oh my goodness, you two look fabulous! Such sharp dressers! I can't wait to see the ones taken with the Hasselblad.

Thanks so much! We had a great time with Lee and he was wonderful. He had two rolls, but unfortunately the sunlight ran out on us. So, he has another roll for another time. Not for us necessarily, but he has one. :)

I can't wait to see the pictures from the Hasselblad.

FG

P.S. Can a bartender please move this thread over to the Steamer Trunk as this has become a picture thread?

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Actually, I have three more rolls. lol

As far as my digital camera is concerned, because mine wouldn't focus, all the digital pictures were taken with yours, FG. I have to figure out why it won't focus half the time.

I'll have the Hasselblad pictures by next weekend. I will post one, but the rest are up to FG and Magneto. :)

I spent a great afternoon with FG and Magneto. The company and conversation was beyond compare. I also learned just how much I've missed photographing people. And I must say, I've started back to it with a wonderful couple. Now all I need is a huge influx of cash so that I can build a studio! ;)

Lee

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now we need to take the Gamble House tour again! After everybody has recovered from Christmas and New Year's, but before it starts to get hot, please!

Great pictures! Great suit, Fedoragent, and lovely outfit, Magneto!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
You both look wonderful but, Magneto, that hat and jacket are to die for! You look absolutely period and gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished portraits from the Hasselblad.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Tony in Tarzana said:
Now we need to take the Gamble House tour again! After everybody has recovered from Christmas and New Year's, but before it starts to get hot, please!

Great pictures! Great suit, Fedoragent, and lovely outfit, Magneto!

I'm trying to work out a trip (well, carpool trip, actually) to The Nethercutt Collection for a Saturday in either late January or early February, Tony. Maybe February 2nd. But, even though reservations are required in advance, I think that nearly two months would be a bit much. I'll create a thread later this month.

FedoraGent and Magneto were wonderful to work with. :)

Lee

dostacos

Practically Family
since this has been a HAPPY thread, I wonder if we might get several people together at a specific location with more than one photographer for a session??

Dan, have camera will travel {#3 son can man a camera too.....}

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Announcement

The pictures are in, but I should have taken more time getting to know the camera before making my offer. It has proven to be out of alignment and, although I see a sharp image in the viewfinder, it seems to prefer focusing on the background rather than the subjects while exposing the film. Some pictures are useable, but fall very short of my standards. :( I guess I'd expected too much from a pawn shop camera.

The pictures FedoraGent posted are much better. :eusa_doh:

My appologies to GedoraGent and Magneto.

Lee

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
0b3544f5.jpg

I'm quite happy with this one, though. :)

After a couple tries at shooting film and converting it to digital, I've learned that straight digital is much easier and gives a better image. So, that os the way I'm going. Next stop: digital SLR.

FG. Your PM box is full, and I can't seem to start any bulk upload to Photobucket. May I hand deliver the pictures (also on disc) to you this weekend? Anytime is good for me. Just let me know.

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy