Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Los Angeles and Orange County areas: Free Portrait of YOU in Vintage!

Who Oughta Be in Pictures?

• Mr. Lucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short Clara

• FedoraGent

• sweetfrancaise

• Rondo Hatton

• Total voters

FedoraGent

One Too Many
You asked for it, and now the Hasselblad Pictures

Folks,

Alas, here are the Hasselblad pictures: (Please note that we have kept them at the original size, other than the small one to give you a good idea of what the pictures actually look like printed. We don't want to strip the quality.)

55690002.jpg

55690003.jpg

55690004.jpg

55690011.jpg

55700001.jpg

55700005.jpg

55700007.jpg

55700008.jpg

editedcaltech.jpg

So what do you folks think? Again many thanks to MrNewportCustom for all the great and hard work. I am glad to say that in Lee I have found a new pal. :) He's talented and I hope that he will have the opportunity to shoot more pictures of us as well as other Loungers in the future.

Warmest Thanks to Lee,

FG.

dostacos

Practically Family
MrNewportCustom said:
The pictures are in, but I should have taken more time getting to know the camera before making my offer. It has proven to be out of alignment and, although I see a sharp image in the viewfinder, it seems to prefer focusing on the background rather than the subjects while exposing the film. Some pictures are useable, but fall very short of my standards. :( I guess I'd expected too much from a pawn shop camera.

The pictures FedoraGent posted are much better. :eusa_doh:

My appologies to GedoraGent and Magneto.

Lee

Lee, are you scanning them yourself? When I have my developing done I usually have them scan them at the same time and don't seem to loose anything in the translation, when I scan them myself....well[huh]

FedoraGent

One Too Many
No Scans.

dostacos said:
Lee, are you scanning them yourself? When I have my developing done I usually have them scan them at the same time and don't seem to loose anything in the translation, when I scan them myself....well[huh]

The pictures were provided on photopaper as well as on CD. The last photo that is smaller came out badly due to a mechanical problem and I had to 'help it along with Photoshop', because it was out of focus.

FG.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a beautiful couple.

Magneto and FedoraGent, you both look adorable in the photos. Thank you for allowing us to share in your joy with this project!! :eusa_clap

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
FedoraGent said:
Again many thanks to MrNewportCustom for all the great and hard work. I am glad to say that in Lee I have found a new pal. :) He's talented and I hope that he will have the opportunity to shoot more pictures of us as well as other Loungers in the future.

Warmest Thanks to Lee,

FG.

It was my pleasure, FG and Magneto. You're too kind. I was thinking the same thing (about having found a new pal) after Hungry Al's yesterday, FG. I look forward to more pictures of Fedora Loungers. When are we going to have the Marx Brothers Night we talked about? ;)

Also, it turns out my brother has Lightroom 1.3. He installed it on my computer last night. :)

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy