Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Chicken noodle soup, with saltines & sharp cheddar slices on the side.

And then..... I didn't want the leftover ice cream from Lily's birthday party going to waste, and I had a few bananas to use up... so I just *had* to make banana S'mores ice cream shakes. Y'know, so I wasn't being wasteful. :D

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Treated myself to a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a baguette, and a brownie at Panera. With a hot tea.

The brownie, while filling and fixing a craving I had for two weeks, looked awesome but tasted good (false advertising). So I don't think I'll be eating another Panera brownie. Husband says he and our daughter will make me brownies tonight.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My favorite cookie dough recipe is this one. I love that I can keep the dough in the fridge for a week and just bake a few cookies at a time when I have a craving for something sweet. They also stay soft for 2 days after baking. (Don't know if they stay soft longer than that. They don't last that long around here!) Our favorite combo is white chocolate, macadamia nuts, and orange zest.

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2013/05/13/chewy-chocolate-chunk-cookies/

green papaya

One Too Many
I had a peasant's lunch:

cooked a simple pot of Thai rice with some Basmati mixed in, a couple of asian dry sausage "lop chong" and a piece of thick preserved asian bacon and a few dried shrimp thrown in, everything cooked in the same pot

and eaten from a large rice bowl with chop sticks and drank hot tea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails