Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Green salad with tuna on top. Didn't realize we were almost out of bread (thanks, Hubby for eating it all :rolleyes:), so they got sandwiches & I got salad.

Came across one of my favorite taco trucks in town today at lunchtime. Had myself a big ol' order of truck fries, which are basically fully loaded nachos, only everything's loaded onto a basket of French fries instead of corn chips.
Healthy? Probably not.
Tasty? Definitely!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I had tortilla pizza. It's exactly how it sounds: pizza toppings on a tortilla. I put mushrooms and olives on it, along with onion powder (out of actual onions). I forgot to drizzle with balsamic vinegar, which I just bought for that purpose. *facepalm*

Today I found a curry house downtown with an all you can eat lunch buffet. I have no idea what any of it was properly called, but it was delicious. And I had plenty of it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Mine will be a boring PB&J and some cheese sticks.

PB&Js are, IMHO, opinion never boring. Good bread, good peanut butter and good jelly (or my preferred choice, Marshmallow Fluff) always make a good sandwich. And cheese sticks sound like an atypical-to-a-PB&J-sandwich add, but an enjoyable one none the less.

green papaya

One Too Many
hamburger patty over rice, with mixed vegetables, hash brown.

2016-03-04_154153.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner