Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
My camel/char brown Gannon arrived this afternoon. Very first shots with a dry bash. Will need some steam, I’ll post those later.
d4125c4c22a2f6f37e2e6111f40a23cb.jpg
0c8899f9a782ec2196deeb101e8b7fa9.jpg
b2e9c24c3cda5ac797bcae9e958fa74f.jpg
c888a47009c103fc8628a734693f8864.jpg
8ff92ff2b100b5a8d9a8c4c3c1d48941.jpg
73ab66ab4579a75ff27494262d61b83a.jpg
20c27d72ade2efc127210886ada17383.jpg
9c75cca317711543b9507a3b7789b1c3.jpg
757c012e7912b44d56f915fbf535b012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Nice felt!
Fine looking hat
Thank you Karl

Very nice. And I'm liking your crease.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Thanks, I'm still working on it. My shiny head tops out with most creases so I usually just go with a C and push the crown back up. I'm having a hard time making this one work even with a 5 1/2" crown.

I have a hat coming up in Mike @ NW Hats queue and am leaning strongly to a camel.....this pushes me further in that direction. Not clear on the ribbon, maybe a dark brown/expresso or Mike has a colour called Cactus.
Great looking hat!
thanks, I love the camel color and it definitely goes will with dark brown. I can imagine it will look good with the cactus too.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
My camel/char brown Gannon arrived this afternoon. Very first shots with a dry bash. Will need some steam, I’ll post those later.

Richard; The camel colored felt is sharp! I bet it gets lots of comments when you start wearing it around this week. The dimensions work for you. I am partial to the straight crown shape and brim snap you chose. Congrats to you and Michael. Can not wait to see it being worn around in the What Hat Are You Wearing Today thread.

Best, Eric -

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I got a couple pics from Michael today. I'm quite excited about this one. open crown is 5-3/4" with 2-5/8" brim width.

The brim binding is very old ribbon called Belgian, a beige color that has undertones of red/pink.

i-FkcVMkn-XL.jpg

The crown ribbon is also real old and is called Slate, with tones of silver/grey with the reddish purple brown uniqueness that it is. A real late 40's - 50's kind of match up I was looking for... with the twisted bow I've wanted since I saw that on Gannon hats commissioned by @moontheloon and @Frunobulax and frayed trailling edge of the bow, too. Me likey.

i-GgFcs8p-XL.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got a couple pics from Michael today. I'm quite excited about this one.

The brim binding is very old ribbon called Belgian, a beige color that has undertones of red/pink.

i-FkcVMkn-XL.jpg

The crown ribbon is also real old and is called Slate, with tones of silver/grey with the reddish purple brown uniqueness that it is. A real late 40's - 50's kind of match up I was looking for... with the twisted bow I've wanted since I saw that on Gannon hats commissioned by @moontheloon and @Frunobulax and frayed trailling edge of the bow, too. Me likey.

i-GgFcs8p-XL.jpg

Oooooooo, aaaaaaaaah

That's real nice

I got a couple pics from Michael today. I'm quite excited about this one. open crown is 5-3/4" with 2-5/8" brim width.

i-FkcVMkn-XL.jpg

i-GgFcs8p-XL.jpg

Oh, wow. That's a beaut. Love the color combo. What felt?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

i-FkcVMkn-XL.jpg

i-GgFcs8p-XL.jpg

I like this combination and agree it does have a real 'vintage' feel to it. That bow is also the berries!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo