Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes, they come is a pretty standard hat box.

What did you go with? Michael sent me an email yesterday that he was done pouncing my natural with slate ribbon/binding. The last few days are always full of anticipation.

It’s pretty much like FedOregon's. Mine will have a wider brim at 3” and taller crown at 6” open. Has anyone seen any activity by FedOregon? I sent him an IM asking if he minded me pretty much duplicating his fedora. That was a while ago.

It’s pretty much like FedOregon's. Mine will have a wider brim at 3” and taller crown at 6” open. Has anyone seen any activity by FedOregon? I sent him an IM asking if he minded me pretty much duplicating his fedora. That was a while ago.

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen @FedOregon lately. Hope all is well.

So all three of us will have slightly different versions of this same hat. I went with a 2 5/8" brim and a 5.75" crown. I originally asked for a 2 3/4" brim and a 6" crown, but I trusted Michael when he suggested the slightly smaller dimensions...I'm still a bit concerned that I should have stuck with what I originally intended but I trust Michael too.

I got in his queue just before he got injured so I've been waiting a while. I also have a dark brown and a granite in the works and a yet to be determined hat in either bone, Silverbelly, or silvermist. I got rid of a lot of hats that I didn't really like to finance several new custom hats.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

So all three of us will have slightly different versions of this same hat. I went with a 2 5/8" brim and a 5.75" crown. I originally asked for a 2 3/4" brim and a 6" crown, but I trusted Michael when he suggested the slightly smaller dimensions...I'm still a bit concerned that I should have stuck with what I originally intended but I trust Michael too.

I got in his queue just before he got injured so I've been waiting a while. I also have a dark brown and a granite in the works and a yet to be determined hat in either bone, Silverbelly, or silvermist. I got rid of a lot of hats that I didn't really like to finance several new custom hats.

He must have said something crazy when Bob De-railed and was band .

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I messaged Fed the other day and got crickets.

Impressive specs Bill. Doug has been on Facebook intermittently on the "Men Who Wear Hats" group. He is busy at Cabellas registering guns. I need to take him out for coffee one of these days.

My new Gannon is based on the model Michael calls The Highwayman, a 3" bound edge brim x 5-1/2" open crown. In all natural beaver (I believe he calls it 100X) it measures 4-3/4" at the front dip with a center crease. The only thing I had him change from the model was the ribbon, now a 13/16" with a double fray bow in Commando with matching 3/8" binding around the brim.

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Indoor pics tend to photograph a little dusty gray in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran