Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

jackm

One of the Regulars
A big thanks to Gannon Hats for the fine hats. I appreciate being a client.

I would like to share a Gannon Hat family pic.

i-c48WhgW-L.jpg

(L-R: Front row - Silverbelly, Charcoal, Granite. Back row - charcoal w/fray, silver mist, moss green)

A sunny, cool 45'F morning here in Minnesota. The lighting is not terrific, but it is an opportune moment.I hope you enjoy the family picture.

Best, Eric -

i-c48WhgW-L.jpg

(L-R: Front row - Silverbelly, Charcoal, Granite. Back row - charcoal w/fray, silver mist, moss green)

A sunny, cool 45'F morning here in Minnesota. The lighting is not terrific, but it is an opportune moment.I hope you enjoy the family picture.

Best, Eric -
Another good photo of Michael's hats and the quality he offers, these as well as Moon's photos will be great references when my order comes up. I particularly like those charcoal lids.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
that is a thing of beauty !!
It really is a beautiful hat. As I've posted previously, all the credit goes to Chamuco/Rodolfo on this stylin' lid. All I did was copy his Black Cherry Gannon. The only thing that may be different is the crease this hat gets... I love a nice center dent, but I'm warming up (slowly) to the teardrop, c-crease and the diamond. Those last three styles do have a nice side view, to be sure.

When I started emailing Michael about a Black Cherry hat, I specifically asked for a Rodolfo and he knew exactly what I meant. :cool::D:cool:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It really is a beautiful hat. As I've posted previously, all the credit goes to Chamuco/Rodolfo on this stylin' lid. All I did was copy his Black Cherry Gannon. The only thing that may be different is the crease this hat gets... I love a nice center dent, but I'm warming up (slowly) to the teardrop, c-crease and the diamond. Those last three styles do have a nice side view, to be sure.

When I started emailing Michael about a Black Cherry hat, I specifically asked for a Rodolfo and he knew exactly what I meant. :cool::D:cool:
My pleasure Doug, my pleasure, enjoy it you will !!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

i-c48WhgW-L.jpg

Best, Eric -
What a great collection of fine hats. I am drawn, especially, to the Silvermist. What color ribbon is that, Eric, and what shades of clothing do you tend to pair with this hat? I have silvermist/burgundy and silverbelly/navy hats because they look fantastic but find myself lost when picking out clothes to go with my hats. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80