Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
sweet Richard!!!!

I'm having a hard time not ordering a dark moss ... it will most likely be my third

already talked to Michael about it

Mm25

One Too Many
I've one on order from him as well, after seeing some of his work here. It is the first custom hat I've ever ordered. I think he said it will be a month or so, his book is growing.

Mm25

One Too Many
Thanks. He says he can use the same block as the copper banded hat you shared here but in a steel blue felt so I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. I asked for some ribbon options that bring our the blue of the felt . I wish he could do a powder blue, but I guess that's just a color that is not available

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. He says he can use the same block as the copper banded hat you shared here but in a steel blue felt so I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. I asked for some ribbon options that bring our the blue of the felt . I wish he could do a powder blue, but I guess that's just a color that is not available

so you are a 7 1/4 I gather

that is a fantastic block ... nice vintage #52 ... and a tall one ... over 6"

Michael is great at matching ribbons to the felt ... he will hook it up .. you have my word

the ribbon he used on my granite hat is very nice ... you can see it a page or two back ... I took some pics of my two hats together

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Noticed received this evening that my recent commissioned hat will soon be on its way.

image.jpeg

A silver mist beaver felt inspired by my Dobbs Cross Country. All artistry is Mr. Gannon's.

Best, Eric

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I keep coming back to look at it... and all I keep thinking is ... you guys better get your orders in before there is a five month wait and the price goes up.
.... This cat is on the rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
I follow him on instagram, my jaw just drops every time he posts a picture.

Truly stunning hats! Love em!

I showed them to my man too, he keeps drooling over one particular hat.
I feel as if he's dropping hints :D

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
awesome Richard ...

the new sweat is absolutely wonderful ... and I didn't even mind the old one ... but this one feels like clouds on my head ... it spoils me

beautiful work again by Michael

I think you just sped up the order process for my third ... pretty sure Michael has the dark moss blank locked and loaded just waiting for my go ahead ... the only thing delaying my go signal is that I just bought two Borsalino Alessandria

I have a feeling Michael is getting an email tomorrow ...

if you guys don't see me around for a while ... call the police because my wife has finally killed me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24