Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Makeup and Hair Breakdown

BakingInPearls

One of the Regulars
Hey Gals! I found a link that gives a break down of what is used on many of the female characters in Mad Men and a little bit on how the hair is created it is at the following link...

http://www.sheckys.com/newyorkcity/beauty/mad_men_beauty_get_the_look_6495-5.asp

Just hit the numbers under the pharagrah of the look to see the others they have available. Hopefully this will help anyone looking to recreate them. Mods I know there was a Mad Men thread on here before but I can't find it after the clean up that happened if it needs to be moved it's all gravy.

PS

A-List Customer
lol i really wanted Posietint for while then forgot about it. seeing that blog made me order it!;) :eusa_clap lol :D and a new lip plumper. oh man i already have gobs of makeup. thanks though!

PS

A-List Customer
I am really loving the Benefit Posietint. The brightness is great and the color is seamless. It looked great on my lips as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran