Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Clothiers - Oxford Bags

Matt_the_chap

One of the Regulars
I've finally taken the plunge, after several weeks of saving up and stealthily reading threads - I've ordered some bags from Magnoli, to serve as part of my university wardrobe when I go this October.

They're definitely at the upper end of 'bagginess', measuring 25" from thigh to hem, with 2" turn-ups. I opted for a medium grey wool blend, and asked for a medium to heavy weight fabric if at all possible. I also specified for dropped belt-loops with braces buttons inside the waistband, as well as on-seam pockets to keep the trouser line clean. I'm pretty thrilled over the whole idea of having clothes made-to-measure, as well as to my preferences.

When they arrive I'll definitely post photographs. Has anybody else ever ordered bags from Magnoli? What's the general view on this style of trouser?

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have not orderd bags from Magnoli, but I have ordered several items from him. The best suggestion that I can give people when ordering made-to-measure clothes online from Magnoli or another site is the more details you can give then, the better. For example, if you wear you pants higher or lower than your natural waist, let them know this along with a few measurements such as "I am 5' 10" in height but my pants come up to XX inches."

Thanx!!!
Charlie

Matt_the_chap

One of the Regulars
No, they're not - I suppose I should probably have specified that. I ordered them as 'Custom Pants', giving specific measurements for cut and style. If there were enough demand I wonder whether Indy would put them on his site. They're a special post-exam pre-university treat to myself, to form my 'Collegiate Wardrobe' as the adverts describe them as being components of.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters