Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
carter said:
Good move on the transportation side, Tim.
Now can we see an icon where you're wearing a bowtie?
I love bow ties! I hope you read my article in Classic Style #5! I am passionate about those. My favorite is a bats wing with regent stripes. I wear it all of the time.

I'll have to dig out a photo!

Thanks!

Dominic

One of the Regulars
No retro clothing here, this is me in my wildlife photographic gear lol . The fact that I'm unshaven is a clear indicator that I'm on vacation here! :D

IMG_5783-1.jpg

D

DeaconKC

Qui-gonn Jin meets the Fedora Lounge! All kidding aside, an very classy combo Splatt!

pgoat

One Too Many
Hemingway Jones said:
Thank you very much!

They say it's between 70 & 80, but I haven't had it long enough to know what I am averaging.

It is nice to know that when I fill up, it only costs me $6.25 and that will get me 150 miles or so!

that's so cool. I definitely want one!

The wife and I were just just out east on the north fork of LI and there is a big scooter dealer out there we hadn't noticed before.....I'm willing to bet scooter sales are up out there as well - and I'm sure this will only increase as the gas woes continue.

I should mention I went to Greece with my family as a toddler and while I was too young to remember a lot of details one of the most vivid things was all the traffic - much of which consisted of tons of scooters, which i absolutely fell in love with. Something I rarely saw growing up in America, obviously.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GWD said:
My feeble attempt at Photoshop.

web.jpg

GWD, this shot looks like a still from a noir flick. You've got the hardboiled look down pat! In this picture, you look like a Micky Spillane or James Ellroy character come to life straight off the page! :eusa_clap

splatt

One of the Regulars
Benny Holiday said:
Good to see you Splatt! That's one sharp-looking suit mate. The Capricorn's a versatile lid, isn't it?

Thanks Benny...I don't wear the linen suit as much as i would like and i used to wear the Skin Deep jacket constantly when i bought it...it certainly makes me stand out in a crowd when matched with my cuban heeled RM Williams boots and a hat ;)

I really like the look of the Capricorn as well, which really surprises me as i never thought i liked the look of a straw type hat.

GWD

One Too Many
Benny Holiday said:
GWD, this shot looks like a still from a noir flick. You've got the hardboiled look down pat! In this picture, you look like a Micky Spillane or James Ellroy character come to life straight off the page! :eusa_clap

Thanks Benny!

splatt

One of the Regulars
zaika said:
nice. i like this look very much. the boots in the second set are a great touch. :) you are very handsome!

Thanks zaike...I think i'm blushing now...:eek:

Anyway...i've been wearing R.M Williams boots with a cuban heel since the mid 1980's, and they are by far the main part of my personal style and what most people identify with me :)

zaika

One Too Many
splatt said:
Thanks zaike...I think i'm blushing now...:eek:

Anyway...i've been wearing R.M Williams boots with a cuban heel since the mid 1980's, and they are by far the main part of my personal style and what most people identify with me :)

lol you're welcome!

well, your personal style is one that endures and is definately something that all the men of the lounge have! ;)

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Well I guess I most be dang near the last guy too post his picture here, I would hate to not be reconized in the street by another member although the sweet hat might just give me away as a member here...
2610860191_ecc7b23e66.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats