Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Midnight Blue HH

Graemsay

Practically Family
When I dropped by the Aero factory last year, I saw a Board Racer in midnight blue Chromexcel. It was awesome, but a size too small.

Board Racer.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The Navy Vicenza had more of a flat color feel to it. Less color variation, more of a "painted on" flat blue. Slight hue changes in different lighting conditions but not as much as the Seal vicenza I tried (which almost was a red russet in the sunlight). So that leather is not the best if you are looking for depth of color. But the blue speaks for itself. It was an unfussy, neat leather. No idea about aging.

Always interested to see pictures. I have half a mind towards a J106 in midnight blue...
It's a hide color made for that pattern! @Leither has a beautiful one. How would you line it? I think red or blue cotton Drill would be awesome. OD Drill works well with it too.

Edward

Bartender
Not in the drill, but the website lists a blue cotton sateen as one of the available 'standard' linings:

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=2187

It's a hide color made for that pattern! @Leither has a beautiful one. How would you line it? I think red or blue cotton Drill would be awesome. OD Drill works well with it too.

Oh, definitely the red cotton drill for me. I have that in my black (Horween Bison) Dustbowl, and it looks outstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran