Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

billy-jack-3.jpg

Like this?

One of the Regulars
"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law. just a fight for survival"-Billy Jack

Extreme Prejudice had some great hats;
Cash Bailey and Jack Benteen
extreme-prejudice-1987-01-g1.jpg

Hank Pearson and Jack Benteen
extreme-prejudice.jpg

Larry McRose
EP-Rem870-9.jpg

Not to mention all the battered hats worn by extras in the Mexico scenes

Last edited:
Good movie, HJ, though difficult to watch at times. Wasn't that Levon Helms last role?
I believe it was.

I believe Tommy Lee Jones has one more financial contract with EuropaCorp (after "The Homesman") & I think he owns screenplay rights to two more Elmer Kelton novels. I wish he would do one of those.

Just like I wish Ted Turner would finish up the Michael & Jeff Shaara Civil War trilogy with "The Last Full Measure".

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
Can't remember the movie but I like the hat! It looks really good on him & the color is great. I'm going to have to see if I can find that movie.

I saw Atlantic City shortly after if came out in 1981. I don't remember being terribly impressed at the time; however, I saw it again a couple of months ago, and thought it was pretty danged good. Of course, considering the standards of movies these days, I suppose even a decent film from decades past seems like an Oscar-winner.

I remember something about lemons. :rolleyes:

I believe BH is referring to the tantalizing scene in the movie where Susan Sarandon gives herself a rubdown in the kitchen sink with fresh-cut lemons! :rolleyes: Indeed!

frussell

One Too Many
I'm a big Tommy Lee Jones fan, and have unfortunately missed meeting him on several occasions by just a few minutes. He used to hang around the polo grounds out here years ago. A good friend of mine was Tommy Lee's personal stand-in and did his more dangerous stunt work in many films. Everyone I know who's met him likes him very much, and says he's just like he seems onscreen. Hell of a good rider too. Frank

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred