Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

my first borsalino!

Feraud

Bartender
That is a nice looking hat. You can determine if the hat needs a professional cleaning once it arrives. I would like to own a Borsalino one day.
Wear it in good health!

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
this hat finally arrived. The praise vintage borsalinos get is absolutely on the mark. The felt on this torino is soft and supple but still firm. It will hold a bash perfectly by hand without steam or anything. Its so lightweight its like wearing air on my head. The quality tops anything ive ever worn. My only complaint is the wind always tries to take it off my head! the first day i wore it out it flew across a parking lot with me running in pursuit.

Damon Falzone

One of the Regulars
I have a Torino also. They have that nice Cavanagh-like brim edge. I like the color of yours very much. Mine is a medium grey and was made in the mid 1970's. Art Fawcett re-blocked and replaced the original ribbon, which I thought was too wide, with a narrower one. It is one of my favorite hats and is so comfortable to wear because it's so soft. It was my first Borsalino and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany