Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new ELC A2 Slender model

Stand By

One Too Many
It looks perfect on you and it suits you to a T - and as mentioned, one wouldn't know it was a "slender fit" - it just fits right. Spot on.
Thanks for posting.

Jaime

One of the Regulars
Thank you guys! Im very glad you like it, actually this is my third A2 after a RMNZ and a BR, but the first one Im entirely happy with the fit, would been pretty annoying to find another one. Not gonna think about new items to my collection in a while! I think the fit is the most important part here. Also Ive made a small video, not a review, just a good light and leather in order to better appreciate the Eastman quality! Didn't know what to do so I just turn around moving my arms (lucky for me Im not a model)

And again hope this helps to future costumers!

Asaha

Familiar Face
Thank you guys! Im very glad you like it, actually this is my third A2 after a RMNZ and a BR, but the first one Im entirely happy with the fit, would been pretty annoying to find another one. Not gonna think about new items to my collection in a while! I think the fit is the most important part here. Also Ive made a small video, not a review, just a good light and leather in order to better appreciate the Eastman quality! Didn't know what to do so I just turn around moving my arms (lucky for me Im not a model)

And again hope this helps to future costumers!
Hey @Jaime , first of all congratulation on the jacket and it's great fitting one. I came across your video in youtube searching for a slender A2 myself. I like the exact same model that you have in same size(I am same height and weight as yours). But, in Eastman , I could find if they ask for your measurement while placing the order. Did you ask them specific measurement for sleeve or height? Just a bit cautious as I have plans to add their time worn and insignia as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner