Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Zip Sleeve Highwayman, LOVE IT!!!

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Thank you DavyJ and Butte! I'll keep wearing these like they owe me money and expect updates every now and then ;) I'll probably upload more detailed pics of the J106 sometime soon. I'm definitely wearing that one the most nowadays.

And Butte, just because I have a head's start doesn't mean yours can't look just as beaten up. Just wear the heck out of your Ventura and you'll be fine :D

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
And you're right to wear it most. Just looking over the pictures again, it makes you look the complete badass with the broad shoulders and the tapered waist. The jacket you look most comfortable in on these pictures. I don't think I could pull off a perfecto style jacket because I don't have the same drop from chest to waist as you have , but man, this looks great on you.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
And you're right to wear it most. Just looking over the pictures again, it makes you look the complete badass with the broad shoulders and the tapered waist. The jacket you look most comfortable in on these pictures. I don't think I could pull off a perfecto style jacket because I don't have the same drop from chest to waist as you have , but man, this looks great on you.

Thanks man, I'm really glad to hear that. I feel like a total badass wearing it too! Definitely my favorite.

Here's a quick snap of my Highwayman, along with my horsebutt Attractions engineer boots.

^ That's so cool! I wish I could do a photo like that but the boots are too chewed up and the jacket is too new. . .

See, this is what I love about FQHH. This jacket is brown, but it's displaying tones ranging from light brown to almost black. I rarely see aging like that even on the best looking leather, and it's what I like most about it. Ken really knew what he was doing when he chose this particular hide...

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Thanks gents! This particular jacket is chromexcel steerhide by the way, which shows the lighter brown tones even faster because of all the fats and oils.

Believe it or not, but the boots are 7 months old.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
You've been wearing those boots a lot indeed! And the Chromexcel Steerhide is awesome! I have two jackets made of that and love them. Breaking in the FQHH jackets slowly (really slowly when it's 90F outside).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails