Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New HH A-2!

Stand By

One Too Many
IMHO, I'd say that the fit on yours is now perfect, Worf! That's how I like to see an A2. Really nice, Sir.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Spot on! Looks brilliant. Just goes to show, it's hard to get the fit 'just right' with A-2s, but when you do, it's the bees knees! :D

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Too blousey? Whatcha think?

IMG_1059_zps489e657b.jpg

Worf

Not many of us can top that. A great fit and it really suits you.

schitzo

Suspended
I have to agree with this lot, that is a good advert for A2s. Good one.

As you once said to me Worf, carry on

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love folks. Didn't mean to hi-jack but this reviving post was asking about a US Authentic HH A2. I wasn't going to share this one till it got more "character" but I figured why not answer the guy. The biggest problem with A2's is getting a good fit. As I said I had to send this one back for re-adjustments but it was worth it. The knits by the way are Berry colored from Holly at Aero..... look brown to me.

Worf

fukigen

Familiar Face
Too blousey? Whatcha think?

IMG_1059_zps489e657b.jpg

Black U.S. Authentic mid weight HH. Still trying to knock the shine off'n it. Sent it back once already cause I was swimmin' in it.

Worf

isn't that the Indy jacket and hat? :D
sorry Worf, I couldn't resist!

but this is just perfect fit. great!

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
That looks a good fit, what patch is that?

I will NOT respond to such obvious baiting from the Eurozone and parts further south! "WE are NOT amused!" No, I'm not Indiana Jones' lost African Uncle or whatever he might be. As for the patch, Siggy made it for me it's the "Slobbering Wolf" (that's what ah calls it) patch of the 551st Bomber Squadron. They saw plenty.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Away cretins.... Here's a better look. One of my fave patches ever from WWII

385bg551bs_zps734d83f0.jpg

Worf

PS - (Bwwwaaa you can't call me "Wolf" but you can point me to the sheep, ah'm hongry)

wdw

One Too Many
Reminds me of when I was in the same hotel as the Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association for their 2003 convention. I'd never seen so many cool pictures, banners, logos and slogans before. I loved seeing the guys in the cavalry hats. We just don't seem to get that same un-pc celebration of the armed forces in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24