Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Next haircut...

TCameron

Familiar Face
We will go from most ridiculous to less.

100_0630.jpg

100_0372.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Pretty conservative looking, I'm always being approached for directions to the most reserved bar in town from people who don't want to be around the college kids.

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
=Clipper= said:
NOTE: Please excuse the one with the darkened pencil line whiskers. As I had to darken them for a Halloween party:p .

sorry for the lame camera photo:
halloween2007ri8.jpg

=Adrian=

This photo makes you look like a silent movie star!

Chad

=Clipper=

One of the Regulars
Lola Valentine said:
You're welcome. I think you should permanently have a moustache, you suit it (or maybe that's just because I have a thing for men with moustaches.....[huh] ).

¬°Thanks! It's been floating around for consideration lately. I never thought I had 'the look' for a moustache...but the more I see myself with it, the more it's growing on me :)

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
=Clipper= said:
¬°Thanks! It's been floating around for consideration lately. I never thought I had 'the look' for a moustache...but the more I see myself with it, the more it's growing on me :)

Well I just want to make it clear that I cannot be held responsible if you grow a moustache & I develop a crush on you....you have been warned :p

Edward

Bartender
Miss Brill said:
Shave it all off. You'll have bunches of women lusting after you. Unless your head isn't tanned, then you'll just look like you are going to the electric chair.

Tan..... euw..... Keep it pale all over..... like Uncle Fester. My hero. lol

Women do go nuts for the hairless look for some reason. [huh] Maybe they think a bald guy ain't so attractive to all the other girls and so he's easier to keep hold of?? :p

Jovan

Suspended
So, I'm probably going to go with something like this and show it to the barber. (Please excuse the nerdiness, and the fact that it's actually from '64.) Anyone have a good picture of the back of such a haircut?

JoseTyler.jpg

Lee M Roberts

Familiar Face
Lola Valentine said:
Well I just want to make it clear that I cannot be held responsible if you grow a moustache & I develop a crush on you....you have been warned :p

This seems to go against public opinon on the matter. Well girls in Manchester seem to hate pencil 'taches!

Rooster

Practically Family
Jovan said:
So, I'm probably going to go with something like this and show it to the barber. (Please excuse the nerdiness, and the fact that it's actually from '64.) Anyone have a good picture of the back of such a haircut?

JoseTyler.jpg
Guys with haircuts like that never make it to the end of the episode. They always get eaten by some hideous alien monster. I'd go with a Capn' Kirk style...he gets all the chicks and never gets killed.lol

Lee M Roberts

Familiar Face
Rooster said:
Guys with haircuts like that never make it to the end of the episode. They always get eaten by some hideous alien monster. I'd go with a Capn' Kirk style...he gets all the chicks and never gets killed.lol

Yes and NEVER go out on a strange planet in a red jumper!

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
Jovan said:

JoseTyler.jpg

You might be on to something there Jovan. The latest issue of GQ magazine says it's time for guys to lose the tired Faux-Hawk and get reacquainted with the Side Part, a throwback hairstyle that's making a name for itself again, it lets you look part rake, part gentleman. Just don't sport the Star Trek outfit with it!!

Jovan

Suspended
Hey now, José never got killed. Probably promoted if anything since he wasn't on the Enterprise later. :)

And why not? A lot of Trek extras survived who had '60s conservative haircuts. ;) It was the '60s after all. (And the 2260s in Trek years... who would have thought the same fashions would come back 300 years later?)

I just got the haircut, by the way. Pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo