Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nick Cage...

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
...looks really terrible...saw the new "National Treasure" trailer and whoa, he looks bad...face is kind of bloated and shiny and...plastic i guess is what i'm looking for...go figure...

Girl Friday

Practically Family
Yeah, there were a couple of good movies...one of my favorite movie lines is from Wild at Heart: "I'd like to apologize to you gentlemen..."

His hair plugs look bad and he kind of has that crazy Hollywood thing going, like Marlon Brando.

Hondo

One Too Many
Right! Aircon, Wild at Heart, some of his best roles, but its pretty bad for Nick Cage these days, hes just putting these films out for $$$ nothing else, hasn't done any good acting or films in years, Its a sad waste of talent.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
His idea of acting is to talk like Elvis.

nicolas-cage.jpg

Wicker Man was hialriously suited to his miniscule talents, hideously imebcelic from start to finish, but kind of funny. Nic Cage wears a bear suit and karatAY kicks Leelee Sobieski across the room.

Fun!

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
i enjoyed Red Rock West...started carrying keys in my back pocket after that one:eusa_doh: lol
The Rock was hideous as well...imo...

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
This thread would be way better if it were about Nick Cave.

I thought the same thing when I clicked into it. That man's voice breaks my heart.

Ever heard his lectures? "The Secret Life of the Love Song," is riveting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn