Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I know that Mike made some Indy style hats in the Dark Brown Beaver felt. For those of you who had those hats made would this be a fair representation of that dark brown....this is a hat that Mike made up a few years ago in dark brown Beaver felt...

Dark_Brown_Fedora_from_Mike_2.jpg

It's hard to get an accurate picture of the hat colors because of the differences in light settings
Very much the kind of lid Bogart or Fred MacMurray would have worn in Big Sleep or Double Indemnity. What's the brim width and the crown height?

DesertDan

One Too Many
Just got the email from Mike today saying he is starting on my latest hat!!
This one is going to have some elements that really depart from my norm so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Spoke to Mike today about the hard to find Whipstitch brim treatments found in the Biltmore "Rosselini" and Borsalino "Como." He sent me a nice example of his work. I'm going to have him add this to a few of my raw brims!

Reactions: RJR

DesertDan

One Too Many
I can understand why! I'll have that done on my next one.
My new NW is wrapping up and should be on the way to me next week, can't wait to see it!

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Mike has become so busy he has had to clone himself to get all the orders filled. Don't believe, check this out!! Scroll around the room and you'll see his clones in different aspects of making hats.

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.050...wsAAAAQvOkQ1eA!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

fedoralover
So which model hat, are the Mikes wearing in this panorama ? It's got that quintessential, make "everybody look good" look....}8^))

It's also got that "Laura" movie hat look....one of my "Holy Grails" I want it in brown and grey!

DesertDan

One Too Many
The hat with the Australian brim at the end of the counter on the flange rack is my new hat!
Mike told me about the Google pictures in a email a couple of days ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy