Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Now, my Aero 40-3785-P with 506th PIR patches.....

Justhandguns

Practically Family
As a follow up of my previous thread about regretting placing patches on my new Aero 40-3785-P A-2.

Here are some of the pics. I think the jacket fits pretty well, as I am a slim built person. As I did some researches on the patches, apparently for retired war veterans, in honour of thier old units, they sew their Screaming Eagle patches on the right hand side of the shoulder instead of the war time right hand side. The smooth russet HH is very soft and supple, I am now considering getting a similar jacket with the jerky russet later on. And at the moment, I am in the process of sending the jacket back to Aero to replace the cloth screaming eagle patch with a painted one.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

blethook

One of the Regulars
I think it looks great. The fit of the jacket looks good, as well. From what I can see from the pics, I think you're wearing low-waisted jeans (the jacket looks long enough & yet the belt is still showing). I think it would be even better if you wear high-waisted trousers/jeans, instead.

What size of A-2 is that? Can you share the usual measurements of the jacket? It would appear, from a few pictures of Aero A-2s I have seen here lately, Aero has improved their A-2 cut quite a bit (my past experience with Aero, when it comes to A-2 sizing, "has been hit-and-miss.")

Congrats on the new jacket. Have fun breaking it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran