Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ordered my first Aero highwayman

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Finally, I ordered my first Aero highwayman jacket with CXFQHH in Cordovan, especially thanks to @Sloan1874 for gave me email to get in touch with Fizz, she is extremely nice and helpful, she understood that I need a jacket urgently and she found one in Stock at my size, and it's already shipped this morning, the shipping weight marked 3.50 kg, is it normal weight you guys received?Fizz told me it is heavier weight compare to stock jacket #63 in brown FQHH.
Will post pics after delivered, hope it fits me!

robrinay

One Too Many
Congrats - my fqhh Highwayman weighs just over 3 kilos and yours will be in a robust high quality cardboard box. You won't notice the weight when you're wearing it but anyone who picks it up will comment on how heavy it feels, (compared to the lightweight fashion jackets they're used to handling).

Edward

Bartender
Cool - look forward to seeing photos when it arrives. The only downside of any of my Aeros has been the waiting time: like you, my Highwayman, however, was bought from stock ,and it's lovely when that happens! :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations!! You will really enjoy it, I do also truly hope the fit is spot-on. It'll take a while to break in (I'm still working on a J106 FQHH) but that too is part of the process. Hope we get to see some pictures of it soon....

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Yes, I promise, the pictures will be here at Friday, about size, I basically take my current cowhide jacket as a reference, the difference is the Aero has 24 inches pit to pit but my cowhide jacket only around 23, I figured it is not gonna be a problem

smoz

One of the Regulars
My first Aero jacket was a FQHH in cordovan (mine has a Harris Tweed lining). A great choice, I look forward to seeing pictures of your new arrival on this thread.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
My first Aero jacket was a FQHH in cordovan (mine has a Harris Tweed lining). A great choice, I look forward to seeing pictures of your new arrival on this thread.

Thank you, Smoz! I was actually checked your pics before decide whether go to brown or Cordovan, the brown one has half inches longer sleeve. Congrats to your beautiful jacket!

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Everything is perfect except it is too short!! I never know 25 inches back can be that short, what you guys think? Anybody knows how much cost to ship it back?
Many thanks!!
b057ebc0eb7d23b8b3a396643f5c0723.jpg
3c45def430c2954fa586450a586b98dd.jpg
b28b94fb82f8022868e2a2bcdc16f5dc.jpg
2e293215fcdab75cb888c27fa83079d6.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I agree, good fit overall except torso length. I like the jacket to at least cover the belt. I'd wait and get one a bit longer myself. Arms just a hair long & baggy but a very nice jacket overall!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry, I think its a size too large or simply the wrong style for your frame (and a bit short) .

I certainly cant wear a HWM, it just does not suit a slim build imo. Did you look at a Sheene or a 30's half belt? I think they are a much better choice for a slimmer build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner