Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photo albums

Heather

Practically Family
My father asked me this evening if I knew of anywhere to find the little corners that go in the old photo albums. He has a bunch of old family photos that he wants to properly mount in his photo albums but isn't able to find the corners. (He has quite a few photo albums with the heavy black paper in them.) Do they they still make these available anywhere? A craft store maybe? Or an online website suggestion? My dad is coming over tomorrow (Wednesday) to show me old photos and give me a family history lesson and I'd really like to be able to direct him somewhere. I'm saddened how much photographs are becoming extinct.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Most any art supply or crafty/scrapbooky type place should have these -- the brand I've seen is called "Allegro," and they come in a poly-bag pack for $5 or so. Amazon also has them online if you can't find them locally.

The modern corners have a peel-and-stick back, unlike the originals which were lick-and-stick, but they'll probably hold better. Don't forget to get a bottle of white ink to write in captions on the album page under each picture!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland