Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plain Teamster

frussell

One Too Many
Nick - Your original photos are one of the reasons I chose a Teamster for my replacement jacket. I even wrestled with the plain back idea because yours looked exceptional. Your new one is even better, I like the extra length, and the hide looks like it has more character. I had no idea that the one you originally posted was of questionable origin, but I bet you're glad you made the switch. My Teamster has the "football buttons," not sure which I prefer. The flat ones look cool as well. Congrats. Frank

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Frank, we'll look forward to seeing pictures of you wearing your teamster. I understand that the "football buttons" are easier to use than the flat ones but will have a better idea myself as soon as my teamster arrives hopefully in the next few days. I really love the clean and uncluttered look of the jacket.

Dav

One Too Many
Thanks for the compliments Gents. I must say I'm much happier with this one, there was nothing wrong with the old one (apart from it being the wrong hide) but this one is just better!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Dav, I keep looking back at the pictures of your Teamster and the way it fits, and I cannot stop myself from smiling :) every time I look. You truly hit a home run, and if my soon to arrive Teamster is anywhere close to yours, I will have hit a home run too!!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Note to self... when someone from "over there" (or here that matter) says "football buttons" they're thinking SOCCER hence ROUND buttons as opposed to a "proper football" which would be oblong, like a toggle or rugby ball. Sigh... separated by a common language.

Worf

frussell

One Too Many
Sorry, should have said "futbol" buttons. First thing I did, having some history with making leather tack, was work the button holes on my new Teamster, which helped a lot. Buttoning FQHH for the first few times is not for the weak-handed. Frank

Dav

One Too Many
Here ya go.
IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5570.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Much obliged, Dav! It does look pretty trim. And the simplicity of it is great -- you don't miss the side buckles? It has to be one of the best Aeros I've seen here in a while. (Other than my A2!)

You've inspired me but I can't decide between this and a Maxwell for a winter Aero (and I reckon I'd have to order now for next winter). Going to await the new models before I fully decide.

SJ

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I agree. That is great jacket; the straight, clean lines are really appealing. You've got the right build for it, too. One of those pics should be on the Aero home page.

I agree. I do wish that Aero put some photos of customers wearing the jackets they sell. It really helps sell the jackets. I love the way John Chapman models all of his jackets

Rockin' Dog

New in Town
Saw Dav's jacket on the other thread and commented there....looks even better here with all the angle shots!
....looks "the business"! Great Cut...Great Leather! ...Stunningly majestic with a dash of menace! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo