Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Looks like we hooked another one, boys!

Pretty soon, you'll be dealing with this

95ddce7c81d138bfcf87aa0500562353.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Dnewma04

One of the Regulars
The problem I'll have is that my spare room looks a little like that but with about 2000 LPs, 10-15 pairs of speakers, 3000 CDs, 2 bows, a couple of air rifles, bicycles, fishing gear, and 8 guitars. I'm not sure I needed more interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
This year has been very fruitful in the hunt for hats :)
In the first three months I found two important deposits of Italian hats used and even new.
Then my birthday gifts arrived scattered, now I have accumulated a large number of hats to post
So I start from the latest and older arrived.
One is the gracious gift of Steve
16ga50.jpg

Huckel Platin sold in Wien probably before the WWII, Steve has the right date
70w0g8.jpg

Mossant diplomatique probably from the same period of the Austrian above
The French made, unfortunately, is not my size. What a bad luck!
You'll find them in the appropriate threads with pictures and more information

This year has been very fruitful in the hunt for hats :)
In the first three months I found two important deposits of Italian hats used and even new.
Then my birthday gifts arrived scattered, now I have accumulated a large number of hats to post
So I start from the latest and older arrived.
One is the gracious gift of Steve
16ga50.jpg

Huckel Platin sold in Wien probably before the WWII, Steve has the right date
70w0g8.jpg

Mossant diplomatique probably from the same period of the Austrian above
The French made, unfortunately, is not my size. What a bad luck!
You'll find them in the appropriate threads with pictures and more information
These are beautiful hats. I love the name that Mossant gives to a "Homburg" It is a special hat.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Second chapter of the new arrivals in the year 2017
These hats belonged to the same person, they are a part of dozen hats that I got from a seller in Milan.
It is interesting to see how this collector have been bought abroad the Borsalino, only one in Italy.
This color "dattero" is another of Borsalino puzzles
25k1uf8.jpg

It is branded G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro, but obviously it is a hat made in the 70's with a felt cone or with a hat which has the old label paper was torn.
The lining was sewn, therefore, belongs to the old production of Borsalino, but understand why it is branded with a mark died forty years ago is hard to say
103hkbm.jpg

The second is a product of the same period always built by Borsalino with sewn lining.
It is an average quality hat bought in Milan. The only one in the bunch
More to come in the "Borsalino brotherhood"

These hats belonged to the same person, they are a part of dozen hats that I got from a seller in Milan.
It is interesting to see how this collector have been bought abroad the Borsalino, only one in Italy.
25k1uf8.jpg

It is branded G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro, but obviously it is a hat made in the 70's with a felt cone or with a hat which has the old label paper was torn.
The lining was sewn, therefore, belongs to the old production of Borsalino, but understand why it is branded with a mark died forty years ago is hard to say
103hkbm.jpg

The second is a product of the same period always built by Borsalino with sewn lining.
Great finds!

25k1uf8.jpg

103hkbm.jpg

Wonderful hats. Can't wait for the pictures. I have a Borsalino homburg/lobbia in the 'dattero' colour. Will post that one soon.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

Tonio

A-List Customer
Many thanks for the compliments! Nice to be able to share it.

that thing is fire brother ... straight lava ... damn

as soon as I get up from taking this knee I'll be perusing those photos a few more times

cyber high five no doubt _IIII
................................ -

Thank you! Wanted to ask, was your "Gold Medal" from the same store?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24