Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rbbrock said:
front.jpg

Good grief! :eek:

Happy Hat Day for you, rbbrock. I'd just seen your Art Mojave in the Art thread. :eusa_doh:

rbbrock

Familiar Face
AlanC said:
Good grief! :eek:

Happy Hat Day for you, rbbrock. I'd just seen your Art Mojave in the Art thread. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I've had a good couple of days! :p I had ordered the felt hat from Art much earlier, and then later ordered a panama from Bob that he shipped to Art for blocking. Luckily for me, the panama arrived just before my felt came up in Art's queue, so while he had my conform set for the felt hat he went ahead and did my panama as well. :D

blueoakleyz

New in Town
Hello everyone. I couldn't wait to get an Akubra Fed IV so I bought this at JC Penny, looks real good but no pinch though.

Hat1.jpg

Hat5.jpg

hat6.jpg

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the lounge Blueoakleyz:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Looks like a fun hat and the beginning of a sickness we all suffer from here!:D

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Justdog said:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d138/justdog/Hats/BaileySummer.jpg
Most recent purchase at the local hat store,. Not too special or vintage but new. Very interesting style, Seems Australian out back fedora western all in one. Looks like a model Christians Bales son wore in 3:16 to yuma. This is nylon and the band is elasticized . An awesome fitting hat. Impervious to rain vey low maintenance.
Nice.....:eusa_clap

Eduard

Familiar Face
Hi to you all, this is my maiden posting on this forum. Here is my "sombrero de paja toquilla". Not from PanamaBob but bought for me in Montecristi :D It's a Fedora#2 Fino (about 800 WPI).

Tuin_480x640.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Welcome aboard Eduard!

Great looking Panama sir, and I like those spectacles as well.
If I may ask, what cigar are you smoking there?

Nigel

One of the Regulars
OK it's not a fedora

but it is a hat;) I won this Stetson Diamond Jim 8X straw in near mint condition. This hat arrived yesterday (sorry no pics with it on my head yet). I have been looking at this or the Resistol Big Spender as an everyday summer hat when I espied this on eBay with a BIN of $20 so I pulled the trigger, glad I did too. Great lightweight straw ideal for everyday use. Good timing too, when I arrived at work on the morning after buying this hat, I found my truck had been broken in to and the only thing stolen was my el cheapo straw Bangora and hat holder:mad: probably for the novelty value as nobody around these parts wears these hats except for me, should be easy to spot in a crowd.
c440_1.JPG

d00d_1.JPG

dc33_1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic