Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My flea market finds this weekend!

1965 Panfilo Homburger size 56, like new.

panfilo3.jpg

1964 Pork Pie Beaver felt size 57 especially made for Peek & Cloppenburg ( is a department store chain ). Very good condition. Stains at the liner!

peek3.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mayser Autentic Indiana Jones Repro, haha, but is rabbit felt! Size 58. Like new. What for Ebay!

mayserindybraun.jpg

Mayser young Indiana Jones repro size 59, I think it's a stiff wool felt! Also for Ebay!

mayserindyschwarz.jpg

Nice Patterson & co Trachten Alpine Hat size 57, my guess from the 70s, nice condition!

patterson3.jpg

The last one, a Rockel wide brimmed Trachten Alpine Hat in Black, size 58. Ca. 1970. Goes to Ebay!

rockelsichelhaar3.jpg

Manfred, Big haul this weekend! The Panfilo appears to be related to Panniza. That is a fine specimen! I really like the Peek & Cloppenburg too. I wonder who made it? Any paper label info?

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, thanks very much! Indeed a lot of Hats. Panfilo / Panizza could be right. It's a Homburger with a small edge binding and curling, very interesting!.
The Peek has a Label but it shows no Information who is the manufacturer.
Color is Verbano, remind me at Italia.

TomS

One Too Many
New Blacksheep Milan in the OR style

Hi Folks:

I wanted to post a few pics of my new Milan from Bob at Blacksheep Hatworks. It's a comfortable hat, and the details are what we have come to expect from Bob. The color is hand dyed, and I believe Bob calls it Chestnut (or maybe Walnut??); Although the light, earthy, brown tones remind me of a good cigar :) . The ribbon is a light brown.. almost a caramel color.

The brim is 2 1/2 inches, and the crown is a littlle over 4 1/2 as bashed. The ribbon is 1/4", and the edge binding is 1/16".

I hope you folkd enjoy the pics!

Best,
Tom
IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

jbucklin

Practically Family
What the heck is a Livorno?

Love that second pic: "There ain't enough room in this here town for the two of us, so just go on an' GIT!" :)

MD_SPencer

New in Town
Borsalino from a yard sale

I bought this hat on Saturday morning from a yard sale for 25 cents. I think I did all right. Sized 7 ¼ - 6 – 59 no model name. No mothholes or nibbles nice and clean. I am very happy and my first Borsalino. It even has a wind cord! All for a quarter!

th_barsalino2.jpg

Landman

One Too Many
I bought this hat on Saturday morning from a yard sale for 25 cents. I think I did all right. Sized 7 ¼ - 6 – 59 no model name. No mothholes or nibbles nice and clean. I am very happy and my first Borsalino. It even has a wind cord! All for a quarter!

th_barsalino2.jpg

I'd say you did very well! Congratulations. Not a very common size either. That would be a 7 3/8 in USA sizes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters