Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WolfeMan

One of the Regulars
My sister brought it back from germany for me. She knew it would fit because when she put it on it fell down over her ears. :D
img0798k.jpg

She bought the pin and stuck it on there.
img0804o.jpg

img0807k.jpg

Wolfe

One Too Many
Great Hat ¡¡¡¡

WolfeMan said:
My sister brought it back from germany for me. She knew it would fit because when she put it on it fell down over her ears. :D
img0798k.jpg

She bought the pin and stuck it on there.
img0804o.jpg

img0807k.jpg

Wolfe
Beautiful hat, you should post it in German and Austrian Hats trhead, is really a nice hat and the pin too.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DRB

One Too Many
150719541 said:
My grand daughther
2065076210106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

and stole my San Remo Borsalino, even so, I love her ¡¡¡¡
(Shhhh... I stole the picture from her camera)
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Very nice. :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
I took a Federation IV by Akubra & took it to a thin ribbon since Akubra has not decided to do a run of Campdrafts in Moonstone. This is a temp ribbon until I send it off for a proper OR style ribbon treatment & edge binding....
fed4_2.jpg

I like it, gtd! About time someone gave the thumbs up to a thin ribboned FEDIV! :eusa_clap

kshaver

New in Town
New Stefeno

Here is my first *real* hat. I have worn ball caps my whole life, but have always wanted a nice fedora (I believe this qualifies...please correct me if I am wrong). I am quite pleased. It is a Stefeno, and I picked it up at Byrnie Utz Hats in Seattle.

I have been wearing it with this awesome green feather:

DRB

One Too Many
Kshaver, welcome to the forum and enjoy your new acquisition. Lots of great information can be found here.

BigEasy

New in Town
Stetson Vintage Packard vs. The Chatham

Hi y'all,
I'm new and had a question about the Stetson Vintage Packard vs. the Chatham. Can anyone offer any pros and cons and which you would go with if you have either or both of them? Also, can you tell me how to attach pictures from existing files? Thanks.

KK

New in Town
All I can tell you is my Chatham is a "hard hat." The felt is very thick and stiff.

Got a caribou Saxon from Delmonico today. Love it! It's a 59 LO. 59s are loose on my head to start with. I'll see if this one tightens up a tad like the Akubra did.

BigEasy said:
Hi y'all,
I'm new and had a question about the Stetson Vintage Packard vs. the Chatham. Can anyone offer any pros and cons and which you would go with if you have either or both of them? Also, can you tell me how to attach pictures from existing files? Thanks.
Welcome, both are modern made Stetsons, the Packard being part of the new "vintage" line from Stetson. I don't have first hand knowledge except for the new Roadmaster, which is a decent hat put pricey, IMHO.
Check the Lounge FAQ thread for photo attaching instructions. HTH

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
I like it, gtd! About time someone gave the thumbs up to a thin ribboned FEDIV! :eusa_clap

I'm actually surprised it took so long for someone to do this. :eusa_clap

The Ruffdraft looks good. Can't wait to see the actual Fed Draft. :D

cookie

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
4946061055_a97c1de54e_z.jpg

4946648986_a8280f2830_z.jpg

4946649500_773ab66d4d_z.jpg

Egg Crease(A New York Specialty). Fedora or Not Fedora?;)

Such a nice hat!. I have a Milan with a similar look but your band is nicer RLK and more raffish. Mine has the straw made as a band....a bit sobersides...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:

Agreed. To my mind, a thin-ribboned Akubra is the only kind that makes sense in light of the nature of the felt...(uh-oh -- did I just say that? :eek:) :D

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner