Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
No noggin shot? So not like you Robert!!!!
Sorry, its not quite my size.
but here's the Golf Cap:
P1060013.JPG

Last edited:

Sprinkles

One of the Regulars
Here is my new boater! Got it from the well known auction site. Has a nice deep blue (maybe just faded black) ribbon with a cool red stripe.

hillcrest1.jpg

hillcrest2.jpg

Sprinkles

One of the Regulars
Also got a deep brown Stetson Sovereign Twenty a few weeks ago. Has a really great maroon ribbon with trolley cord and stetson pin and Mode Edge (Cavanagh Edge)! Probably dates to the 60s given its black sweatband. But it also has the oilskin barrier behind it, and the liner is sewn in. Could it be early 60s?

stetson1.jpg

stetson2z.jpg

Royal Stetson Balibuntal straw

A lightweight parabuntal or baku straw hat - likely 1950s, there are no marks or labels inside. Weighs 2.3 ounces which is about half sweatband with oilskin moisture barrier. Condition is like new.

bali1.jpg

bali2.jpg

bali3.jpg

bali4.jpg

bali5.jpg

Alan, Perry, Mike, Thank you all!

Alan, Your Royal Stetson Balibuntal is a stunner! The form is really fantastic and the Balibuntal straw emits a golden glow!

Richard Allen Crook

New in Town
I was waiting and waiting...about to leave on a camping expedition with my son and FINALLY the mailman delivered my new Akubra Campdraft fawn color. I basically dry bashed it and hit it with a little steam to lock that baby in. Perfect fit. I can see why this hat is a favorite among loungers! Def my new favorite everyday hat.

13%2B-%2B1

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Some great new hats today nice to see some straws makes me think spring is coming. Here is my newest addition. Borsalino Pure Beaver, Charcoal Gary 2 5/8 brim.
5e8718e8cf43e4ca6ec475dbc8e4be5a_zpsa0348e39.jpg

893a923af9a9a17343885d4a15094edd_zps07bc2b26.jpg

and a head shot
ac8a795579a6986410a02d0c9c2bb67a_zps0096f53d.jpg

The advantages of working at a hat shop

Jeff
Living the dream at Delomicohatter.com

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, thanks, the Golf Cap looks great, a pity that is not your size!

Perry, looks great your Champ.

Steve, you bandit you, another Jackpot Velour, great find!

Sprinkles, very nice hats, the Boater has a nice blue ribbon!

Alan, great find, the pug looks great too.

Richard, Akubra is a great brand and always a good friend on your head!

Jeff, very nice beaver Borsalino!

Thanks for the notes. The patina is a somewhat odd bronze tone, but it does look attractive. The pub needs to be removed and pressed. It has seen a pile of hats stored on top of it.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Fantastic New lids guys !
Alan i had a identical straw like your.s I kept the cool pug & sent the hat to Art for the Vets
thing was the lightest ive ever handled it was spot on your's but from Ecuadorian hat co

Mayser , black beauty there !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner