Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lincoln1965

New in Town
BobC said:
This is my new old Adam hat from Johnnyphi. It's a really nice, light hat. I love the way it sits on my head. Thank you, John. I need a brown one too...can't wiat for the next round of posts.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

I posted more pictures in the Johnnyphi Hat Club thread.

Very Cool Looking!!

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
New Johnnyphi Adam Executive

I got my Adam Executive from Johnnyphi today. After working it into a diamond bash, I took these photos. I definitely can say I love this hat already! The color is a fantastic light grey with just a shade of blue in a specific light. The fact that it's a new old stock hat that has never had an owner before makes it even more special.

AdamExecutive_3.jpg

AdamExecutive_4.jpg

AdamExecutive_5.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
ScionPI2005 said:
I got my Adam Executive from Johnnyphi today. After working it into a diamond bash, I took these photos. I definitely can say I love this hat already! The color is a fantastic light grey with just a shade of blue in a specific light. The fact that it's a new old stock hat that has never had an owner before makes it even more special.

AdamExecutive_3.jpg

AdamExecutive_4.jpg

AdamExecutive_5.jpg
Great hat, I love that wide binding!!:eusa_clap

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the nice comments on my new Adam, folks.

Funny comment. Prior to working on the crown, I walked into the room my mother was in wearing it open crown style. She stopped and looked up, and gave me this really weird look. Then she said something to the effect, "You're not really going to wear it like that, are you?" I just thought it was fun to get her reaction. She has made neutral comments about my hat choices in the past, so I do like to have a little fun every now and then.

As a side note, I really like that newsboy cap, Dinerman! Good job on finding that one. I need to visit more antique stores.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
DrSpeed said:
OK it's :eek:fftopic: but in my defence: it IS a hat and it IS new and Euro 2008 IS going on :)

th_DSCN0381.jpg

It's not off topic! Here's the description of the HATS section of the Fedora Lounge:

"Hats (38 Viewing)
Everything from fedoras to pith helmets. If a guy doesn't have a lid, he is not worth talking about."

I'm not sure where it fits between fedoras and pith helmets, but I'm glad you posted it! :D

GWD

One Too Many
Dunlap Supreme

I'm very pleased with this hat, it is even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. Sorry Bolthead, it fits! ;)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Also new to the family is this Barcelona Fifty Dollars I don't know anything about Barcelona but I'm glad I didn't pay Fifty Dollars for this hat.
This hat came with a center crease but it needed to be a porkpie.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GWD....

I remember telling you that you'd love that Dunlap, I knew you would. :D
It's a great lookin' lid, I love mine...I've been wearing it the most of all my straws so far this season. :rolleyes:

Nice Barcelona as well, I have one also....it's a decent lid, nothing really special, yours is nicer. ;)

Marcus Brody

Familiar Face
Here's my new Federation IV after buying an old Federation 5 years ago.
fed4.jpg

fed4bow.jpg

fed4side.jpg

Very pleased with it, although I can't say the felt quality has anything on my vintage hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy